2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Legitimate beef or nah: copped kicks on eBay, listing says they will ship first thing in the morning (today). No notice when I checked on the ride home an hour ago, so I hit up the seller. He hits me back almost instantly and says he was busy today and they will ship out first thing on Monday.

Petty for me to be irritated, but I break my neck to comply with whatever the terms of any sale I make on eBay.

I know I'm being thirsty...i just hate that I'll make a FedEx run half dead to make sure things go out in time.
i'd be a little salty too if he said he'd ship first thing tomorrow and then tells me to chill for the weekend.
mean.gif
 I generally hate ebay even though i have gotten a good deal or two. A lot of folk on there just suck!

You can't really have shop expectations with one person operations. Life happens. If it's not a week or something, I'd just be happy to have the shoe. 

i'd be a little salty too if he said he'd ship first thing tomorrow and then tells me to chill for the weekend.:smh:  I generally hate ebay even though i have gotten a good deal or two. A lot of folk on there just suck!

Yeah, I was just a little irked...lol. But it's just a couple of days. Gotta have some patience.

You can't really have shop expectations with one person operations. Life happens. If it's not a week or something, I'd just be happy to have the shoe. 
At the end of the day you are 100% right!!! But he didn't have to say i'll ship tomorrow morning.

No lie, I just drove past a homeless man with NO SHOES. Kinda puts things into perspective sometimes. Anyway, sorry for hijacking the thread...back to the kicks.

crazy video! I wouldn't think it would be that hard.
It is. Ironically enough, some homeless people don't want to be given anything besides money because they're only out for the next drink or the next score. Sometimes, those nice things can be a curse, they might get beat up for them or something. I'm not saying that all homeless are unappreciative, but my mom runs a charity group that gives out food, clothing, furniture, etc to people in need and I've met a lot of people that will just flat out be mean to you when you're trying to help them. It's weird the way it works.

once offered a homeless man some am/pm cheeseburgers...& I quote "**** your cheeseburgers mutha******, gimme dat cash money" 

Legitimate beef or nah: copped kicks on eBay, listing says they will ship first thing in the morning (today). No notice when I checked on the ride home an hour ago, so I hit up the seller. He hits me back almost instantly and says he was busy today and they will ship out first thing on Monday.

Petty for me to be irritated, but I break my neck to comply with whatever the terms of any sale I make on eBay.

I know I'm being thirsty...i just hate that I'll make a FedEx run half dead to make sure things go out in time.

I think it is a legitimate concern. I actually had this happen to me. I won Mar 1. Paid immediately. I have a lot of stuff coming right now so they somewhat slipped my radar but I messaged the seller yesterday Mar 7 about not having received a shipping notice of any sort. He hits me back with the quickness and says he will ship tomorrow.

I was rather upset to say the least. I do not know how to handle the situation. Just wait and leave a neutral or negative feedback? I did not waste my time and reply to the seller as I was pretty P'd off.

Guess we shall see.

I cant figure out which pair to keep! Help me out folks! The left pair is more busy camo and more brown and the right pair has less camo overall and more olive green. I cant decide lol im leaning towards the more olive green pair. Im keeping one pair and selling the other pair on here so PM me if you couldnt get a size 13 and ill hook you up for what I paid + pp fees + fedex home delivery with signature
Glad you went with the left. Def more pronounced and represents the Benny Gold Fog Camo the right way. Fellow bay-areain in the house!! Seeing Benny's fog camo starting to get really popular in the bay is a great thing.

Time to put in some SOMP work...

girl is at a bachelorette party and I got myself a nice 6 pack and plenty of chill time :pimp:

Good luck, my local didn't get them so I guess it's going to be time to wish upon a star tonight.

if that wasn't a preorder I would use my 10% coupon and with quad ebay bucks back it wouldn't be a bad deal at all

Back
Top Bottom