2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

might have to cop for the lady :pimp:

:x

Last edited:
That's  Hella Funny Vgons9. You Don't Happen To Live Near The Bay Area Do You ?

No I live in SoCal. SD type. I got a 11. I am a 9. I opened the box and said wow these look huge. Haha. I emailed them but no response as of yet.

Its just a little inconvenient as shipping takes super long coast to coast.

Rukus Boardshop in Baton Rouge, LA is going to have them, in store, 1 per customer. It's not my local though so I don't want to drive up only to find out there's nothing there for me.

:lol:

which NTer messaged this clown

Q: i was going to try online at various retailers. i just saw your listing on here because someone in the dunk thread on NT posted about it. What's the deal? guaranteed a size or nah?
A: Thanks to those nt peeps spreading the word.
Mar 07, 2014
Q: i was going to try online at various retailers. i just saw your listing on here because someone in the dunk thread on NT posted about it. What's the deal? guaranteed a size or nah?
A: This is a preorder not a guarantee.

laugh.gif

which NTer messaged this clown

A: Thanks to those nt peeps spreading the word.
Mar 07, 2014
A: This is a preorder not a guarantee.
laugh.gif
 They just had to mention the thread....they just HAD too,
roll.gif

WTH is that? preorder not a guarantee? I don't think he understands how preorders are supposed to work.

They should be forced to mark their auctions as: Short Term No Interest Loan

Last edited:
Decided while I'm trying to stretch the toe box on my 510's, I'd try the gum laces that came with my AF1 Gum Highs. They're flats, but I think this is how I'm gonna rock em.

Back
Top Bottom