2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Garage in SoCal has these as we'll. sz 13 apparently .

Any San Diego heads know of any spots getting the SOMP dunk?
San Dieagan here. I honestly don't know of any shops getting the SOMPs. I contacted Blends and they said they're not getting them. The only other shops I can think of that might get them is Overload or Pacific Drive. Might have to go to OC or LA for them if you want to cop instore.

Off Topic: There was some talk of the Huf x Wu Tang stuff in here last weekend, I ended up getting the jersey and the shoes, got everything delivered yesterday.

When I went to try on the shoes, I felt my finger get stuck, looking around to figure out what it was I finally saw a gleaming glint coming out of the padding.

Ended up pulling THAT out of the inside of the shoe. All in all it's not a badly built pair of shoes and I love the jersey, I'm sure I'll end up wearing it once and then boom into the closet until the 30th anniversary of the album.

Did make me pull up all my old Wu albums for my work commutes.

What is that? Cut you? Liquid swords :smokin

What is that? Cut you? Liquid swords :smokin

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's a leather sewing needle, or the part that broke in my pair. It didn't cut me, but it probably would have if I were doing something aside from making sure the shoes fit.

Just googled the Wu jersey, nice pickup mints mints was disappointed in the shoes from the pics that I saw. Any different in person?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's a leather sewing needle, or the part that broke in my pair. It didn't cut me, but it probably would have if I were doing something aside from making sure the shoes fit.
Yea that was a good catch by you though. That's partly why I always lace my new shoes up with them on foot since I'm feeling around, observing and adjusting everything by hand.

Just googled the Wu jersey, nice pickup mints mints was disappointed in the shoes from the pics that I saw. Any different in person?

They're not terrible, not really my style, but occasionally I'll get that bug where I wish that I had a pair of boots outside of my 19 year old Doc Martens. The leather on them is pretty nice though, it feels like they'll be able to take some weather beating.

Enter the Wu-Tang was one of those albums that changed the way I listened to music, and I remember really wanting some Wu dyed Clark wallabees, but I never got a pair. So when this went on sale, I clicked add to cart before really thinking it through.

Last edited:
the wu-tang jersey looks sick, i almost ordered one until i found out it was screen printed :smh:

same reason i didnt cop...that & i wouldve preferred "CHAMBERS" on the back instead of "protect yo neck"...it was $70, but i would have gladly spent double if they would have stitched on the 36

I think they were trying to make it like a throwback style jersey, back in 93 there were still a lot of teams rocking screened authentics. I still want one of those hoodies from the cover of the album.

Anyone around the bay have any info from the shops before they closed? I forgot to call them before they all closed. This is looking like the YOTHs where everybody is getting their shipment late.

Back
Top Bottom