2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

zadeh was marked as being a seller of gm/fakes during the bred 1 release. Doubt there are fakes of these but just providing a reference.

Hey NT I am in the market for a pair of Ugly Christmas Sweaters the Black version though. I see them on ebay all the time for 300+ But I never see them move I guess people really do not like them I personally do. What would you guys say is a reasonable price? I need a 7.5-8 In case anyone on here has a pair? Thanks!
Size 8 Deadstock - $280 shipped

http://zadehkicks.com/products/nike...tmas-sweater-black-email-for-sizes-not-listed

Edit - Nevermind Sold Out. My bad 

Last edited:
wow that's a lot of negatives on his ebay account 
sick.gif

Looks like they dropped the price to $159 on the last few pairs of CNY/YOTH's too. 

Sizes 8 8.5 9 11 and the elusive 13

http://www.fliestkicks.eu/Magento/what-s-new/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-yoth.html
Went this route. @DennisTheMenvce posted a couple of days ago that if you sign up on the site you can use the code "NewMember" for an additional discount. Made the price about the same as what I would have paid for the Infrared Jordan 3's releasing tomorrow on NDC, and I'd rather have the YOTHS

really still undecided on what I'm going to do tomorrow for these. looking like palace 5ive may be the move.

you have a link
damn i copped. feeling a little sick now

Oh man.... I feel bad man. Dammit hopefully it follows through ? Paypal payment? You can always dispute right?
Don't feel bad. I copped as well. Yes he has negative feedback but the positives he has outweighs the negatives. Mostly shipping issues with gamma 11s. O well what's done is done. Let's just hope well be on the positive side of the feedback lol.

really still undecided on what I'm going to do tomorrow for these. looking like palace 5ive may be the move.
on dc store is getting them just called fairfax location said they might get em nxt week and dc store said sizing starts at 9

you have a link
damn i copped. feeling a little sick now
Oh man.... I feel bad man. Dammit hopefully it follows through ? Paypal payment? You can always dispute right?
Don't feel bad. I copped as well. Yes he has negative feedback but the positives he has outweighs the negatives. Mostly shipping issues with gamma 11s. O well what's done is done. Let's just hope well be on the positive side of the feedback lol.
let me know if you get yours first. im out here in japan so it might take a while.

Lol yeah it was kind like "oh crap someone has these for a "decent price" gotta let people just in case they don't have any other options! "

Let me know what happens! If it's just shipping issues I figured that's things out of his control! For fakes, we'll I doubt they make fakes of these....

Lol yeah it was kind like "oh crap someone has these for a "decent price" gotta let people just in case they don't have any other options! "

Let me know what happens! If it's just shipping issues I figured that's things out of his control! For fakes, we'll I doubt they make fakes of these....

yeah man; you are good either way because Paypal always protects buyers

Good looks again; this is why I love this thread and SB :pimp:

Off Topic: There was some talk of the Huf x Wu Tang stuff in here last weekend, I ended up getting the jersey and the shoes, got everything delivered yesterday.

When I went to try on the shoes, I felt my finger get stuck, looking around to figure out what it was I finally saw a gleaming glint coming out of the padding.

Ended up pulling THAT out of the inside of the shoe. All in all it's not a badly built pair of shoes and I love the jersey, I'm sure I'll end up wearing it once and then boom into the closet until the 30th anniversary of the album.

Did make me pull up all my old Wu albums for my work commutes.

Back
Top Bottom