2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone around the bay have any info from the shops before they closed? I forgot to call them before they all closed. This is looking like the YOTHs where everybody is getting their shipment late.
Pretty sure its dead for us folks... i was hoping 510 would post a last minute deal..

Enter the Wu-Tang was one of those albums that changed the way I listened to music, and I remember really wanting some Wu dyed Clark wallabees, but I never got a pair. So when this went on sale, I clicked add to cart before really thinking it through.

Who didn't want the blue and cream joints?

Wu is forever.

Quote:
When I went to try on the shoes, I felt my finger get stuck, looking around to figure out what it was I finally saw a gleaming glint coming out of the padding.

Ended up pulling THAT out of the inside of the shoe.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's a leather sewing needle, or the part that broke in my pair. It didn't cut me, but it probably would have if I were doing something aside from making sure the shoes fit.
Do you think your Wu-Tang "needle" can defeat me?

Last edited:
dudes on IG bragging about copping from zadehkicks :rofl:

i hate nike so much for doing this...

Last edited:
Steal!? C'mon Ltrain don't set yourself up. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
So, as always, I've tried to be nice on here but you always come at me with rude comments. Maybe it's just cuz you're a jerk without knowing it, or you have some kind of strain of some kind of disease that makes you negative, but whatever. You should really chill on that. Anyway, I got the shirt for 16 bucks, and I like it, so what's the problem? Am I not wearing stuff you approve of?
99% of this thread are chill as am I, I guess you're just different.
But anyway I'm probably older than you, maybe a little too old to be collecting kicks, but it doesn't matter to me what people think, especially you, so back off kindly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atlas and circle a...nothing. I think bobs in trouble or something, he didn't get the 510s either

I got my black UCS today.

Box is awesome. Kicks are great. Ornament looks nice. Coozie will be around my beer cans all the time!

So glad I got them at a cool 229 shipped. Is it December yet?

I got my black UCS today.

Box is awesome. Kicks are great. Ornament looks nice. Coozie will be around my beer cans all the time!

So glad I got them at a cool 229 shipped. Is it December yet?
Wow good deal. especially when they sold for more shipped! Im still tryna find a pair but prices are a tad bit high for my sz !

Sir, I had no idea what you were saying so I had to carefully navigate my way with urban dictionary...

But... I am sensing this is a compliment to my mother land.

Thank you

My son was asleep on my chest. I read this and laughed mad hard and woke him up. It was worth it though.

So, as always, I've tried to be nice on here but you always come at me with rude comments. Maybe it's just cuz you're a jerk without knowing it, or you have some kind of strain of aspergers that makes you negative, but whatever. You should really chill on that. Anyway, I got the shirt for 16 bucks, and I like it, so what's the problem? Am I not wearing stuff you approve of?
99% of this thread are chill as am I, I guess you're just different.
But anyway I'm probably older than you, maybe a little too old to be collecting kicks, but it doesn't matter to me what people think, especially you, so back off kindly.
Lmao all I did was ask a simple question. You said a steal, a steal of what? I personally think you got robbed homie if that ran you 16 bucks. As far as age, I'm not afraid to disclose that. I'm 30, since your older than me what 30 yr old that's not mentally challenged would wear that pinocchio t shirt. I'm just going to brush off your paragraph of BS. Just like that shirt, your a joke homie..... believe that.

Me no likey.

I am glad. I needed a break been breaking the piggy bank too hard for way too long.

Back
Top Bottom