2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My son was asleep on my chest. I read this and laughed mad hard and woke him up. It was worth it though.

Aw sorry. I hope he didn't cry.

I find it fascinating though... people from all over the world can meet up together on a sneaker forum.... from all walks of life and get along.

I may have trouble understanding you :smile:rollin) but hey, that's totally cool.

I'm twenty seven...

that shirt is still a hard  wear....
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

I actually think the UNC color way outshines them in these pictures. I'm still passing on this collab. I really feel like Black Sheep could've done A LOT better with this collab. I feel like the whole UNC/G-Town thing is so played out. It's been done SO many times. I see these going on DEEP discount out side of that UNC/G-Town area. Repped for the pictures.
Yeah I think they should have gone in a totally different direction. I mean I get it, it's March Madness and they're rival shops/areas/colleges etc but why limit it to just a Georgetown/UNC theme?...Unless they had no input into the collab (if you want to call it that) at all. Neither one of them interest me and I agree, I think they will def. go on discount if they are widely produced/distributed..... SH2 status.
laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing what the Concepts and Nike SB 2014 collab looks like as well. They've been on a hot streak with their collabs.

REALLY glad I grabbed those Civilists from Capsule now that these SOMPS are looking near impossible. By the way, first time ordering from Capsule but considering they are in Canada the shipping was crazy fast. Faster than any of the 510s I ordered.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the Concepts and Nike SB 2014 collab looks like as well. They've been on a hot streak with their collabs.
Concepts always seems to have the best collabs, ideas, themes. I'm interested to see what happens with that too.

Yeah I think they should have gone in a totally different direction. I mean I get it, it's March Madness and they're rival shops/areas/colleges etc but why limit it to just a Georgetown/UNC theme?...Unless they had no input into the collab (if you want to call it that) at all. Neither one of them interest me and I agree, I think they will def. go on discount if they are widely produced/distributed..... SH2 status.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Exactly. Maybe they didn't have any real say so in it. I just don't get why they'd do THAT type of collab unless SB pushed it on them.

What is this supposed to mean? Am I supposed to be offended?
I'm not here to offend you or anyone else. I'm just respectfully asking you to lay off. Again, I don't know why you feel the need to insult me. But that's on you. Thanks again and good luck copping the next release!

Concepts always seems to have the best collabs, ideas, themes. I'm interested to see what happens with that too.
Their collabs are SO well thought out and they're VERY creative with it. If this collab turns out to be the wider release of the Yellow Lobsters or another color way of the Lobsters I'm all in.

Concepts 2014 that just sounds good. Looking forward to whatever their creative minds come up with.

I hope the Lunar Gato gets a shop treatment. I love that shoe. Except that retail price tag. I have managed to get 5 pairs for under 70. So far so good. Including the WC Brazil and England colorways.

Last edited:

Their collabs are SO well thought out and they're VERY creative with it. If this collab turns out to be the wider release of the Yellow Lobsters or another color way of the Lobsters I'm all in.
I still need the blue lobsters
mean.gif

I still need the blue lobsters :smh:

YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

I remember seeing those preview pics before the drop and all I did was lie to myself.

"Eh, they aren't THAT great... gonna be a pain in the *** to get em. Whatever not worth it."

Didn't even try.

sucks that the only 1's that were "easy" to cop were the womens version 
mean.gif

...which i wouldve copped if they were available in a wmns sz 13.5 (mens 12)

Last edited:
Hmm how come when I went for a ticket for my size today the guy who filled out my info said guaranteed pair. He told me whether I'm in the front or back of the line I will get my pair.
i guess i misunderstood the guy at the counter - he said there would be a phone call at 9:30 on RD.

my fault. well - looks like you got a pair - congrats!

i guess i misunderstood the guy at the counter - he said there would be a phone call at 9:30 on RD.

my fault. well - looks like you got a pair - congrats!
yea I was told to come to the store between 9:30 and 10:30. Was it different cause I'm a size 13?? Anyway the guy had a cast on his arm, so if theres any confusion I know who to look for lol

yea I was told to come to the store between 9:30 and 10:30. Was it different cause I'm a size 13?? Anyway the guy had a cast on his arm, so if theres any confusion I know who to look for lol
nah i doubt that it is different because of the size you wear.

more likely that i am a big dummy. 
eyes.gif

sorry for the confusion.

glad you were able to cop! 
nthat.gif

I still need the blue lobsters
mean.gif
YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

I remember seeing those preview pics before the drop and all I did was lie to myself.

"Eh, they aren't THAT great... gonna be a pain in the *** to get em. Whatever not worth it."

Didn't even try.
I knew someone that had a pair. Whenever I saw him wearing them I just wanted to

606b742e_2ns25vs.gif

and take them right off his feet
mean.gif
They're just so beautiful
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom