2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

We Are 
pimp.gif
ehhh what up bro. haven't seen you post in a couple days. exams?

this SOMP has got me stressing man. i think if i strike out tomorrow i'm just gonna pick up a pair of chronicles 2 for retail and call it a day. those are pretty nice too. or maybe look for a pair of civilists.

or just go another direction and get the YOTH which i have been drooling over since before the tiff release. 

i guess that's the best thing about dunks - if you take the L on something there is another affordable pair in a great style that is easily attainable.

ehhh what up bro. haven't seen you post in a couple days. exams?

this SOMP has got me stressing man. i think if i strike out tomorrow i'm just gonna pick up a pair of chronicles 2 for retail and call it a day. those are pretty nice too. or maybe look for a pair of civilists.

or just go another direction and get the YOTH which i have been drooling over since before the tiff release. 

i guess that's the best thing about dunks - if you take the L on something there is another affordable pair in a great style that is easily attainable.
Been at work and doing some last minute assignments before break.

Chronicles are definitely underrated. I would cop SOMPs or these but I just bought two black dunks this month already (SPoTs and Black Rains). I wanna switch it up a bit until those Giraffe lows drop.

nike factory in great mall Milpitas CA has some uprises on hash wall and they are doin 20% off

so the total is 48 before tax.

btw

snake eyes are really cool hope i can grab a second pair with discount

btw

so  only one online spot has SOMP?

peace

Not a single place in ct that will even get a gr dunk sb...

Time for me to see whose willing to open a skate shop and let me carry kicks in their store

In New haven we used to have enclave but they wentoutof business this past year. That's it.

You would think SPoT would have better judgement than to use the N word for a review of a black guys sneaker

Last edited:
Sir, I had no idea what you were saying so I had to carefully navigate my way with urban dictionary...

But... I am sensing this is a compliment to my mother land.

Thank you
This had me laughing. All this talk about the somp's had me itching to pull these out yesterday.
Good luck to all on their somp hunt.

Glad you went with the left. Def more pronounced and represents the Benny Gold Fog Camo the right way. Fellow bay-areain in the house!! Seeing Benny's fog camo starting to get really popular in the bay is a great thing.

Indeed it is a great thing! Im happy 510 finally did a collab with Nike SB though! Such a dope shoe! Im liking how they look with the black laces but the orange laces make that fog camo pop!

This had me laughing. All this talk about the somp's had me itching to pull these out yesterday.

I am so jelly. I want those NAO. :D

Alright NT crew, I'm off to bed now. Good luck on the SOMP release but I won't be here real time to see it.

Don't sweat it if you miss out. There will always be something better around the corner.

GOOD NIGHT

To those coping the somps good luck guys... Sounds extremely limited...

As for me.. I'll wait for the rival pack

Local still has 510s in my size, was gonna grab them today but forgot they closed at 7 and not 8.. In the morning it will be. Debated on them or the b-grade taxi XIIs at the local outlet

In New haven we used to have enclave but they wentoutof business this past year. That's it.

I've gotten quite a few releases, the manager before going out of business was a hell of a lot better then the one before him, and the chicks working there were selling hella pairs to stash house ( boutique) a week before release day.

I grabbed 5-6 pairs when they closed for 30 bucks each the first day of their going out of business sale.. The manager hooked me up with that sale

I tried today but holy tight toe box I couldn't do it. I'm gonna have to figure the best way to break then in

Back
Top Bottom