2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ok Hoyas are growing on me after those pics; at retail both would be copped

UNC swoosh should have been blue

Last edited:
Lmao all I did was ask a simple question. You said a steal, a steal of what? I personally think you got robbed homie if that ran you 16 bucks. As far as age, I'm not afraid to disclose that. I'm 30, since your older than me what 30 yr old that's not mentally challenged would wear that pinocchio t shirt. I'm just going to brush off your paragraph of BS. Just like that shirt, your a joke homie..... believe that.
Ok bro, your opinion means what to me? Is it right because it's your opinion or what? Obviously the shirt is a joke, but that's why it's so awesome, you obviously have no sense of humor. I do which is why I bought it. You can call me any name you want, but you really have no reason to. In fact your negativity hurts this thread more than it helps. Again, you must have personal issues if you feel the need to clown anyone that you've never met and it's even lamer because I believe this thread is based on helping people, which I try to do. Who do you help? Anyone but yourself?

Hoyas are the better of the two IMO. Prob better with dark navy/black laces.

Last edited:

Went this route. @DennisTheMenvce posted a couple of days ago that if you sign up on the site you can use the code "NewMember" for an additional discount. Made the price about the same as what I would have paid for the Infrared Jordan 3's releasing tomorrow on NDC, and I'd rather have the YOTHS
Good looking out fam. Yeah if I miss out on the SOMPS then it will be all good since these babies are coming in 
smokin.gif

I got my black UCS today.

Box is awesome. Kicks are great. Ornament looks nice. Coozie will be around my beer cans all the time!

So glad I got them at a cool 229 shipped. Is it December yet?
You got a great deal. Grats

The georgetowns remind me of the old terminators. Much doper than the UNCs imo. And thats comin from a st johns fan

Hoyas are the better of the two IMO. Prob better with black laces.
I actually think the UNC color way outshines them in these pictures. I'm still passing on this collab. I really feel like Black Sheep could've done A LOT better with this collab. I feel like the whole UNC/G-Town thing is so played out. It's been done SO many times. I see these going on DEEP discount out side of that UNC/G-Town area. Repped for the pictures.

Ok bro, your opinion means what to me? Is it right because it's your opinion or what? Obviously the shirt is a joke, but that's why it's so awesome, you obviously have no sense of humor. I do which is why I bought it. You can call me any name you want, but you really have no reason to. In fact your negativity hurts this thread more than it helps. Again, you must have personal issues if you feel the need to clown anyone that you've never met and it's even lamer because I believe this thread is based on helping people, which I try to do. Who do you help? Anyone but yourself?
The solid dudes I know on here know who I help out. This is a sneaker forum. It's filled with ppls opinions. Don't post your fits and think ppl like me ain't going to pick it apart. That shirt imo belongs on a bird chest 14yr old.... That's why I asked your age. Lol.... If you think me asking your age is inappropriate go cry somewhere else. A question that you still haven't answered but want to assume your older than me. Okay buddy back to the topic and you back to shopping for more Disney t shirts.

Last edited:
I got my black UCS today.

Box is awesome. Kicks are great. Ornament looks nice. Coozie will be around my beer cans all the time!

So glad I got them at a cool 229 shipped. Is it December yet?
I'm still looking for a size 11 at a decent price. Where did you get yours?

Glad they kept it simple and true to the BTTYS roots. Hoyas will be copped if it doesn't require and arm and a leg. Grey/navy is a classic combo

The solid dudes I know on here know who I help out. This is a sneaker forum. It's filled with ppls opinions. Don't post your fits and think ppl like me ain't going to pick it apart. That shirt imo belongs on a bird chest 14yr old.... That's why I asked your age. Lol.... If you think me asking your age is inappropriate go cry somewhere else. A question that you still haven't answered but want to assume your older than me. Okay buddy back to the topic and you back to shopping for more Disney t shirts.
Ok. I'm older than you by almost a decade. Does that answer your question? However I do love disneyland as much as kicks, so there you go. I didn't buy it to make you happy. I do have some cologne samples if you want them,

I seriously hate living in CT on weekends like this. I COULD take a train into the city for 21 mercer or whatever, but then I might as well cop on eBay, spend the same amount of money (either $200 or $120 +$36 train tix + $5 MTA rides + food + time etc). And there's not a single place in CT that will get them...

Not a single place in ct that will even get a gr dunk sb...

Time for me to see whose willing to open a skate shop and let me carry kicks in their store

Are we bickering in here tonight? lol, I've been out since after a long work day having a drink or ten...good luck tomorrow fellas

Back
Top Bottom