2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think I've decided definitively that if I can't get SOMP's I'm not paying reseller prices. Just not worth it I don't think...
They're too plain for the hassle but to each it's own. Lucky to everyone trying to cop

wear your dunks fellas

They're too plain for the hassle but to each it's own. Lucky to everyone trying to cop
Yeah, if I can't cop at retail, I'm not going crazy over it. I'd like to have them as the quality is high, it's a piece of history sorta, but I'm not gonna be all butt hurt if I can't cop and go pay someone $250 for em.

My local isn't getting the SOMPs in this weekend.  They said they'd be getting them but they didn't know when.  Since they just stocked the Floridas and the Snake Eyes I think they're just a couple weeks behind.  It's strange because they usually get the QS in on the normal street date.  The YOTHs, Tiffs, 510s, etc. were all on time...
don't stress it. this is exactly what my local said as well. and all their recent releases have been on time. however, the same kind of delay happened with the WOFs. I just went into work late that day
laugh.gif

I think I've decided definitively that if I can't get SOMP's I'm not paying reseller prices. Just not worth it I don't think...
ditto.

What's Up everyone. I Got My Crocs In From SPOT and They Sent Me A Size 9 Instead Of My 11 * Le Sigh. At Least They Already Issued A Return Label For Me.

getting my 510's on monday hope the toe box isn't to tight, why are reseller's in this forum smh

I called on Monday or Tuesday, and dude said the same thing. But I don't see anything on their Instagram. Usually they'd post stuff on Wednesday or Thursday.
Sometimes they post it late in the day. Just keep an eye out on their ig.

I don't know about the Petoskey side I don't own the highs, but from what I hear of those compared to my pair of 510, this is worse.

Hilarious. This thread has way too many seasoned vets to try some of these stunts. Not knocking the hustle or "hating" just take it elsewhere, because you will be exposed sooner or later.
yup. trying to pull something here is always gonna end like this.

Holy ****.

The Civilists look AMAZING in this video

WHY ARE YOU NOT ON MY FEET?!?!?

Could someone please share a bit of info on the GS sizes? Were they there at the usual spots? I haven't seen any up for sale now or in the past so I'm curious.

Thanks dudes.

wear your dunks fellas

Repped! I have never used a shoe so much before i started buying sbs I usually stopped wearing shoes fairly new and gave them away. I'm new to sbs as a whole never even heard of them until a couple years ago.

These are a general release and my first pair of dunks ever bought maybe, love at first sight nothing more to say. They have some old Jordan 18 laces because the old ones shredded.

Last edited:
Legitimate beef or nah: copped kicks on eBay, listing says they will ship first thing in the morning (today). No notice when I checked on the ride home an hour ago, so I hit up the seller. He hits me back almost instantly and says he was busy today and they will ship out first thing on Monday.

Petty for me to be irritated, but I break my neck to comply with whatever the terms of any sale I make on eBay.

I know I'm being thirsty...i just hate that I'll make a FedEx run half dead to make sure things go out in time.

Last edited:
Legitimate beef or nah: copped kicks on eBay, listing says they will ship first thing in the morning (today). No notice when I checked on the ride home an hour ago, so I hit up the seller. He hits me back almost instantly and says he was busy today and they will ship out first thing on Monday.

Petty for me to be irritated, but I break my neck to comply with whatever the terms of any sale I make on eBay.

I know I'm being thirsty...i just hate that I'll make a FedEx run half dead to make sure things go out in time.
He only has to comply with the time frame stated in the listing.

So NAH.  

He only has to comply with the time frame stated in the listing.

So NAH.  

That time frame ends today though. No biggie, I'm just being thirsty. I appreciated him hitting me back so quickly.

Last edited:

I always think it works in your favour to be patient in these types of situations. Selling/Buying on Ebay is what people usually do in their "off" time. It's either a side business or some personal sales so I think it's best if both parties try their best to accommodate one another.

Sometimes I can be slow, but I always make sure I communicate very clearly on my turn around times if I'm delayed. If interactions are cordial and prompt, I really don't mind a bit of an extra wait.

The thirst is real

Back
Top Bottom