2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Fast Forward in Austin and San Antonio will have these tomorrow

YO SIDEBAR

WHILST IN DR LAST WEEK, THERE WERE SO MANY FINE CANADIAN YAMBS AT MY RESORT

IM LIEK BRUH EVEN THESE TWO BROADS FROM NOVA SCOTIA WERE WHOOTIES.

CANADA. I SALUTE U
Sir, I had no idea what you were saying so I had to carefully navigate my way with urban dictionary...

But... I am sensing this is a compliment to my mother land.

Thank you
LOL YES.

TRANSALTION: WHILE ON VACATION I ENCOUNTERED SO MANY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN FROM CANADA. IT WAS VEDDY NICE

Yeah seriously guys if you want the McRads and live in the states they should be readily available on eBay for retail or less, nobody picked those up really. Of course depending on size, I don't believe they had the elusive 13, but could be wrong.

And he's from the bay area! I wish he would have worked out when he tried to play for the Giants. Good dude though.

Dude fell off hard, its so disappointing, all the nostalgia makes me wanna try and find his marlins jersey. Will be a hard find after 11 years but imma find it fam

Dude fell off hard, its so disappointing, all the nostalgia makes me wanna try and find his marlins jersey. Will be a hard find after 11 years but imma find it fam
he was electrifying to watch for sure, but honestly in the majors he was a pretty overrated player. never really had the K/9 of a true ace.

2005 season was an anomaly, he had a lot of good luck.

Finally caught up. Was
mean.gif
the entire time
those prices are sexy

until that fat b**h shipping shows up
Saw someone on ebay yesterday charging $70 shipping to ship within the US
sick.gif
Of course they were a pair of Tiffs that were already overpriced without the added shipping costs
mean.gif

Yeah seriously guys if you want the McRads and live in the states they should be readily available on eBay for retail or less, nobody picked those up really. Of course depending on size, I don't believe they had the elusive 13, but could be wrong.
Don't remember ever seeing a 13 and I've been looking for a while. There's probably one out there though.

My local isn't getting the SOMPs in this weekend.  They said they'd be getting them but they didn't know when.  Since they just stocked the Floridas and the Snake Eyes I think they're just a couple weeks behind.  It's strange because they usually get the QS in on the normal street date.  The YOTHs, Tiffs, 510s, etc. were all on time...

he was electrifying to watch for sure, but honestly in the majors he was a pretty overrated player. never really had the K/9 of a true ace.

2005 season was an anomaly, he had a lot of good luck.

Ya I know but I mean I was a kid, all I cared was the dude oozed swagger, his delivery was crazy and at the plate dude could hit bombs.

I think I've decided definitively that if I can't get SOMP's I'm not paying reseller prices. Just not worth it I don't think...

My local isn't getting the SOMPs in this weekend.  They said they'd be getting them but they didn't know when.  Since they just stocked the Floridas and the Snake Eyes I think they're just a couple weeks behind.  It's strange because they usually get the QS in on the normal street date.  The YOTHs, Tiffs, 510s, etc. were all on time...
Probably a delayed shipment or they put in their order late

Back
Top Bottom