2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ended up paying a reseller to ensure me a pair of 510 in a size 5. Seeing as how I couldnt find a single place that sold gs sizes.

On another note they should be easy to get IMO in regular sizes. Resell is not very good (thank jesus) lol

You sir, understand the struggle. I hope whoever they're for understands the extra money and legwork you put in to grab em :D

Try this one more time. Just not up on prices besides Ebay. $325 shipped good for DS Dooms? Size 13 so I usually have to pay a premium
That price sounds about right.  I've seen them selling for more these days.  I sold my DS pair a couple years back and got about $300 for them.   Those were definitely one of the more hyped up SB's of its time.   Just make sure they're not fakes because there were a lot of fakes floating around for awhile.   

I can't even wear jeans; I am slowly pushing for that on Fridays
That's wack that you can't even do that on Fridays.
I envy y'all who can wear sneakers to work
Thankfully, we are allowed to wear whatever we want. Well, not whatever. No one has crossed that "sweatpants/basketball shorts line," haha. But anything reasonable. Jeans, tshirts, sneakers are encouraged.

I'm a Shipping & Receiving Manager so I can wear what I like but it's a catch-22 because if I wear really nice stuff especially kicks, they get messed up and fast
This is my dilemma. I wear my kicks. But there's something about wearing them at work and putting wear on them at work that I always struggle with. I usually wear the same pair to work everyday until they wear out. If I'm going to put wear on my kicks, I wanna do it on my own time. I realize that makes minimal sense, but just how I feel. If it's after work, or weekend and it's not raining, anything is fair game. I'd be mad as get out if I scuffed up some fly fresh bobos at WORK!

Since we are talking about footwear at work, just unDS'd these today! It raining cats and dogs today. On a side note I hope to get a sweet job like some of you dudes.

You sir, understand the struggle. I hope whoever they're for understands the extra money and legwork you put in to grab em :D

Thanks fam. And yeah she understands lol its for the wife... She gets the struggle Hahaha. I just wish she would help out on 5am jb releases lol

Since we are talking about footwear at work, just unDS'd these today! It raining cats and dogs today. On a side note I hope to get a sweet job like some of you dudes.
Man you work on 1 of them lobster/fishing boats or something?lol jk

im starting to worry about the 510s in person. they pop in product pics but seem kind of dull in pics from owners. anyone who has a pair care to chime in?

im also concerned about shops and pricing. this is the first limited release since the tiff his and shop owners may think about charging over because they got away with it last month. granted we all know its a completely different story. coupled with the fact that tiff his brought resellers around, shop owners may see this as an opportunity. so to the dude who was reluctant to pull the trigger for 150, i wouldnt be surprised to see some shops charging that anyway.

as for phone orders. i said id post info. i dont have any guarantees yet, a lot of shops who do phone orders stated they will be doing them MONDAY depending on how the in store release goes. if i hear anything prior, i will post it.

This is my dilemma. I wear my kicks. But there's something about wearing them at work and putting wear on them at work that I always struggle with. I usually wear the same pair to work everyday until they wear out. If I'm going to put wear on my kicks, I wanna do it on my own time. I realize that makes minimal sense, but just how I feel. If it's after work, or weekend and it's not raining, anything is fair game. I'd be mad as get out if I scuffed up some fly fresh bobos at WORK!

Same here. I actually just wear my black and white janos in jeans on fridays. And mon thru thurs I'm in khakis and sperrys lol

Thanks fam. And yeah she understands lol its for the wife... She gets the struggle Hahaha. I just wish she would help out on 5am jb releases lol

- Wake her up, 10 min before the drop.
- Have the laptop ready on the bed stand preloaded with all the sites you need her help on, so essentially all she has to do is click.
- Make her breakfast in bed as a thank you.

Everything done and said and she never has to leave the toasty bed. She can't refuse... I guarantee it. :D

- Wake her up, 10 min before the drop.
- Have the laptop ready on the bed stand preloaded with all the sites you need her help on, so essentially all she has to do is click.
- Make her breakfast in bed as a thank you.

Everything done and said and she never has to leave the toasty bed. She can't refuse... I guarantee it. :D

I can't tell you how many times I've done this exactly. She's never got through :/

I can't tell you how many times I've done this exactly. She's never got through :/

Hahaha. The only time my wife helped was when I was at work and missed out on the bred 11 restock not too long ago... Needless to say I didn't get em hahaha

Thats what they all say almond brown lol jk.

But its crazy how 15 years ago and maybe even 10 years ago dudes wouldnt have rocked pink kicks.Not even a thought.Now dudes make custom all pink kicks with pink laces and pink GITD soles and it better be bright pink when they show up cause they aint dealing with no dull pink lol.
I remember a point about 10 years ago that pink was some what in. I remember guys rocking those pink Lacoste shirts but yea I totally agree with you. 
word to killa
We all wearing links, as I prepare a drink
Glare and think, how I got the whole New York wearing pink.

man I want, I want, I want...

Ha its the black version of WPF (No pun intended lol)

BTW all you size 11 goons keep taking the snake eyes :lol:

I already got a oop on SH2s for cheap from John00 just waiting to pull the trigger (and hope they go cheaper lol)

Uprises still out there somewhere. I checked some of the usual suspects but nada. Some pretty decent prices on the bay but I'd rather support a shop

To much stuff dropping and not a lot of sitting like normal so I can get my wallet right :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
The thirst for these is now real for me thanks to NT lol that metallic swoosh does something for me. I'm now looking for WPFs too smh. Thanks guys.
the comparison to WPF came to mind right away for me as well. Nigel loved them, so im not surprised that its clear they were a heavy influence on his model. Black WPF to me. and no complaints at all.

the comparison to WPF came to mind right away for me as well. Nigel loved them, so im not surprised that its clear they were a heavy influence on his model. Black WPF to me. and no complaints at all.
I really dig the WPF comparison...high, buttery suede, gum sole,metallic swoosh.  WPF's are definitely one of my favs so inevitable that I must get my hands on the SOMPs! 

Back
Top Bottom