2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Makes me feel like scum for being bummed on my beat up box when others out there getting sale air force 1's.

Haha man I would definitely take that beat up Dunk box over what I received!

I can't believe I waited nearly a month for this... So disappointing!

Andrew Reynolds was a beast, KC and Chad were hard got to skate and watch them get down at my stomping grounds Chaffey High School So Cal monument for skating by the way im Old-er Class Of 1999

Yeah, I called up, The dude is holding the package for me at the PO. Gonna pick it up in thirty. Not as salty as I was before but still, don't lie and say you left a notice when you didn't. And there was someone here, the guy could have just called out and someone would have come but not even a word could be said.
yup samething but that day i worked over time and got home to no package so when i called up i said id pick em up the next day they surprised me when the dude delivered em in the next hour 

Just saw a few awesome SBs styles hit RISE in long island, new york. Picked up the "Snake Eyes" Lows from them for retail + ship last night and already rec'd the tracking info.

Check out their instagram for info - @riseny.
Wtf I live right around there and never knew this spot existed, repped 
nthat.gif

Got mine from CCS. In a bag, but the box had a small dent...tiffs came out looking good. No big problems..

I ordered some Adidas crazy 1 from footlocker and they came in a bag... The box was completely destroyed..worse than what was pictured... The shoes weren't even in the box... I got a 10 dollar gift card for the inconvenience... Whee...

Needless to say I will never order from any of these sister companies (FTL ccs champs eastbay etc) cause they literally dgaf...

On a more sb related topic... I wish they created more gs sizes. Gonna be hard to grab a 510 for the wife

FALSE Negative Nancy :smh: .. We're starting to see a change in quality as we speak. Stop basing your point of view off of the 1 or 2 pairs of J's you purchase every year.

It's more than 1 or 2. I bought almost every "OG" 1 last year as well as the WC IIIs. Stop basing your opinion off the few jordans they release a year with good quality after a $50 price increase

It's more than 1 or 2. I bought almost every "OG" 1 last year as well as the WC IIIs. Stop basing your opinion off the few jordans they release a year with good quality after a $50 price increase
There were some nice retros that came put last year that didn't have a price hike tho. Black grape 5s, fire red 3s (JB fixed the paint chipping too), laneys, steels, taxis, white/black 13s, playoff 8s and more were nice quality. Not all of them but there have been improvements

I know. I got some of them. But they are also more than 1 or 2 Js a year where the quality is not on point. February and there are pics of the white infrared's jumpman on the outsole peeling off. The shoe been out for what? 2-3 weeks? Apparantly it is the cold (pic was taken in Chicago I think). Not a good excuse tho.

I know. I got some of them. But they are also more than 1 or 2 Js a year where the quality is not on point. February and there are pics of the white infrared's jumpman on the outsole peeling off. The shoe been out for what? 2-3 weeks? Apparantly it is the cold (pic was taken in Chicago I think). Not a good excuse tho.
That's a QC problem not an actual material problem. That shoe shouldn't have been sold but it happens. And it's not like sbs have the best quality on every release as well. Not trying to rustle any jimmies with that statement but it's true if you wanna talk JB quality on retros

Sorry to hear they gave you the cold shoulder. Write a letter of complaint to them though, and keep being a persistent yet polite nag.
Thanks for the advice. Hope they can at least do something about it. 

I just realised the invoice they sent me isn't even CCS, it's an Eastbay invoice, haha. 

That's a QC problem not an actual material problem. That shoe shouldn't have been sold but it happens. And it's not like sbs have the best quality on every release as well. Not trying to rustle any jimmies with that statement but it's true if you wanna talk JB quality on retros
I am never worried about SB quality. Even if it isnt consistent I have never owned an SB and thought "Damn the quality sucks". And Js are hit and miss with GRs but SB quality is "Really Good", "Still Pretty Good".

Back
Top Bottom