2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No, words mean something.  GOAT means greatest of all time.  How are you going to have multiple "greatest of all times?"
I guess we just disagree on this topic. I know that GOAT means Greatest Of All Time, for the record, so please cease the talking down to me like I don't get the concept. In my opinion, I understand it better than you do, but I don't talk to you like that, I simply try to explain my reasoning. For me, this conversation is over, finito, kaput.

Koston def is up there..he skates better switch I think lol

I think the nastiest I've seen is nyjah huston..just a ridiculous street skater

As far as sbs..the older ones had so much originality, creativity, as well as being simplistic..it almost seems that now they try too hard with the designs..I mean there are a few dope ones recently: petoskey lows, chromeball incident lows, skeletors..but to be honest I haven't seen too much heat in recent years..back then u had the barfs, bucks, orig supremes, ginos, homers, the list goes on and on..but now there are only a few that actually get my attention..that's why it's so easy for me to pass on a lot of sbs

That just JB x SB hype talk got all you guys maaaaaad salty
roll.gif

BTW..jordan is definitely the best ever..no one really comes close except maybe Kobe but not that close haha

So much for talking about the 510, this Nike SB x Jordan Brand collab trying to cause madness in this thread lol

Jordan wins hands down seen him play..amazing..no words

I know this is an sb thread but it was brought up

Koston def is up there..he skates better switch I think lol

I think the nastiest I've seen is nyjah huston..just a ridiculous street skater

As far as sbs..the older ones had so much originality, creativity, as well as being simplistic..it almost seems that now they try too hard with the designs..I mean there are a few dope ones recently: petoskey lows, chromeball incident lows, skeletors..but to be honest I haven't seen too much heat in recent years..back then u had the barfs, bucks, orig supremes, ginos, homers, the list goes on and on..but now there are only a few that actually get my attention..that's why it's so easy for me to pass on a lot of sbs

Man I remember years ago watching the element video with young nyjah in it with the dreads killing **** on the board. Me and my friends all had same reactions "He's gonna beast as he gets older" and he's done just that. Lol but as far as switch skating I give that to prod all day it's gotten to the point where you start to forget if he regular or goofy when watching him skate.

*** I don't even like Kobe..but as far as accomplishments, being a leader and what not

My favorite player is grant hill

sold my red and blue pairs a few years back now the first half is back in my life ... now back to my lurking till all this jbxnikesb hype gets killed off .

Last edited:
Yeah so back to SB's the damn USPS guy didn't leave my package (with the snake eyes) even though it was on his truck for delivery so now I gotta go to the post office after hours and get it. So annoying. Or leave it until tomorrow and hope he doesn't pull the same crap. I hate USPS with a passion.

Man I remember years ago watching the element video with young nyjah in it with the dreads killing **** on the board. Me and my friends all had same reactions "He's gonna beast as he gets older" and he's done just that. Lol but as far as switch skating I give that to prod all day it's gotten to the point where you start to forget if he regular or goofy when watching him skate.

Nyjah is too nice..ppl that don't kno skateboarding are amazed by him

He'll do a Nollie hardflip to smith down a stair rail wtf

Last edited:
Look at me trying not to be brand new by talking about the SB x Jordan collab in that thread only to find out you're all in here talking about it lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom