2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah so back to SB's the damn USPS guy didn't leave my package (with the snake eyes) even though it was on his truck for delivery so now I gotta go to the post office after hours and get it. So annoying. Or leave it until tomorrow and hope he doesn't pull the same crap. I hate USPS with a passion.

Ahh damn who'd you order from? Mines supposed to be in today from usps also coming from sneaker lounge.

Ahh damn who'd you order from? Mines supposed to be in today from usps also coming from sneaker lounge.
I ordered from Extra Butter NYC thanks to a kind NT'er in this thread. Got love for da homies. But in any case, the guy came by my office, dropped off everything except for my package then dipped. Now I gotta either fight the USPS to get my package tonight after they close or hope the incompetent mailman is done being incompetent by tomorrow.

Damn Black Rain and BHM from Plus under retail...who woulda thunk?? I wished I doubled on shoes sometimes cause those are great deals to be had

Last edited:
WOW scumbag liars at USPS just updated the tracking to say they attempted delivery but no one was available to receive it (even though the rest of our mail was received just fine) and that I have to APPLY for redelivery or pick it up at the office. I hate them so much right now.

Damn Black Rain and BHM from Plus under retail...who woulda thunk?? Sometimes I wished I doubled on shoes sometimes cause those are great deals to be had
My buddy/coworker Zach texted me the other day saying you were his homeboy and that he saw us going back and forth on this thread, so repped!

Everything from the footlocker umbrella comes out of the same warehouse, all those ridiculous packaging stickers they put on everything is supposed to be their way of checking multiple times that the proper merch is being pulled for the proper order.

@23cat what type of AF1 did they send you? Was it at least in your size? Did you get more than just your money back? I'd be raising hell with them right now escalating this way past the first level of customer service.
CCS sent me a $40 sale pair AF1 high's, size 7. Someone else's invoice and info was inside the package too. It seems near impossible to make these shipping mistakes. Just spoke with their rep again and there's nothing at all that they can/are willing to do to find where/to who my order went. I was already disappointed to see a shipping bag arrive with a beat up box in it, but this was way worse!

H
My buddy/coworker Zach texted me the other day saying you were his homeboy and that he saw us going back and forth on this thread, so repped!
Haha, yeah that's my dude for a long while now and I told him me and a dude that works for kixify were having a little debate about shoes and he said he knew you..small world really

CCS sent me a $40 sale pair AF1 high's, size 7. Someone else's invoice and info was inside the package too. It seems near impossible to make these shipping mistakes. Just spoke with their rep again and there's nothing at all that they can/are willing to do to find where/to who my order went. I was already disappointed to see a shipping bag arrive with a beat up box in it, but this was way worse!

Calmly ask to speak to a supervisor, make sure they take care of this. This is a HUGE eff up, take pictures of everything if you don't get the response you want (although you're not going to be getting a pair of diamonds from them)

FINALLY copped my Snake Eyes (12) from Cowtown, dunno why the 12 has been so tough on these. Man, all this YOTH, SPOT, and Camo talk made me break em out. Gotta say I like the Iggys better than the 510's.

Rocking my ebay coins, not sure about the ropes though.

Detail on the SPOT's, crazy. I need some size 12 Cigars in a major way.

Calmly ask to speak to a supervisor, make sure they take care of this. This is a HUGE eff up, take pictures of everything if you don't get the response you want (although you're not going to be getting a pair of diamonds from them)

I spoke with a manager but the best they could offer was a refund. I hoped that they could go through the orders shipped with mine, and find out who received my order (especially due to privacy issues, the person who got my shoes also received my invoice/personal details). The manager said this was not possible but she would keep an eye out if someone returned my order. I doubt they will be returned, though.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear they gave you the cold shoulder. Write a letter of complaint to them though, and keep being a persistent yet polite nag.

BTW..jordan is definitely the best ever..no one really comes close except maybe Kobe but not that close haha
Jordan wins hands down seen him play..amazing..no words

I know this is an sb thread but it was brought up
didnt jordan recently say that if he played in his prime 1 on 1 against certain players in there prime he'd beat everyone except kobe cause he steals all his moves?

Wow man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Makes me feel like scum for being bummed on my beat up box when others out there getting sale air force 1's.

WOW scumbag liars at USPS just updated the tracking to say they attempted delivery but no one was available to receive it (even though the rest of our mail was received just fine) and that I have to APPLY for redelivery or pick it up at the office. I hate them so much right now.
they did that once to me and i called the office n said that it wasnt true that they never even went by my house or left a note... about an hour later the dude was at my door delivering my shoes 
laugh.gif

That's insane man. All that wait to get a pair of air forces you waited all month for! Did you dirty. Good luck with everything.

Anyone gonna be out at the dunk exchange in Oakland in March?

Personally can't wait to see what SB x JB gonna bring ... March 15th can't come soon enough.. What a harsh month.. Lol

Just saw a few awesome SBs styles hit RISE in long island, new york. Picked up the "Snake Eyes" Lows from them for retail + ship last night and already rec'd the tracking info.

Check out their instagram for info - @riseny.

they did that once to me and i called the office n said that it wasnt true that they never even went by my house or left a note... about an hour later the dude was at my door delivering my shoes 
laugh.gif
Yeah, I called up, The dude is holding the package for me at the PO. Gonna pick it up in thirty. Not as salty as I was before but still, don't lie and say you left a notice when you didn't. And there was someone here, the guy could have just called out and someone would have come but not even a word could be said.

Back
Top Bottom