2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mullen is cool for being innovative. Dark slides are no longer impressive since I've seen them done down handrails.

But my personal GOAT, is Drew. While Koston has slowed down with age, Reynolds has gotten better
Last thing I'll say lest we derail this thread, the Tony Hawk games (and Tony Hawk in general) got me into skating in a big way, so I'll always look to him as a leader and great of the sport. In theory, he got me into SB's because in my more recent years skating turned into downhill/sliding longboarding, which got me into SB's.

Though i am a huge SB fan. Like em more than 99.999% of 1s, idk why other SB fans cant admit they fell off on the creativity dept until recently. We are not doing ourselves any favors by pretending shoes are good when they fall off. We are just telling Nike its okay to do that ********.
How did they fall off til recently

I hate these comments

Hype dying doesn't equal a fall off
They "fell off" the hype train

GOAT doesn't mean what you think it means.
It means exactly what I KNOW it means. It is just like the MJ/Kobe/Lebron/(insert name here) argument. There is NO GOAT. It is just personal opinion, which means there are MANY GOATS.

Though i am a huge SB fan. Like em more than 99.999% of 1s, idk why other SB fans cant admit they fell off on the creativity dept until recently. We are not doing ourselves any favors by pretending shoes are good when they fall off. We are just telling Nike its okay to do that ********.
How did they fall off til recently

I hate these comments

Hype dying doesn't equal a fall off
I mean, that term is all relative and is based all on opinion.

If a person feels like a brand fell off, for him/her, then it fell off. 

It is your belief that Nike SB was good from the get-go and has been consistent for all these years. Some believe that, some don't.

Last edited:
Who said anything about hype? Anyway not blowing up this argument so im done.
OK... but you did put it out there for it to be argued, clearly you knew you were going to start one. Only thing I will say is this and I'll leave it alone....IF YOU DON'T LIKE....DON'T COP. Simple as that, Nike doesn't get your money.

EDIT: Fixed for you sunshine.

Last edited:
A lot of the "creativity" was gimmicky IMO. Just as an outsider looking in at the time. Some were cool, some were hideous.

sb's always held their appeal for me

some of my fav dunks came after no one cared about em

like these more than the tiffs which I was also able to get

Either way i know from arguing with brand loyal fanboys that you could list a million reasons why their brand fell off and they will just deny it so i wont waste my time.

Either way i know from arguing with brand loyal fanboys that you could list a million reasons why their brand fell off and they will just deny it so i wont waste my time.

it's quite telling that you can't answer your own statement

we know what you meant when you said it fell off; I feel bad for people who will only rock limited; hype kicks in the moment

It means exactly what I KNOW it means. It is just like the MJ/Kobe/Lebron/(insert name here) argument. There is NO GOAT. It is just personal opinion, which means there are MANY GOATS.
If there is no GOAT, then there is no GOAT, that's it, end of discussion.  You can't have multiple GOATs.

If there is no GOAT, then there is no GOAT, that's it, end of discussion.  You can't have multiple GOATs.
And, to clarify, my first post seemed kinda angry but I ain't mad atcha. I am just trying to convey that asking who is the best at (Basketball, skating, etc) is just as silly as asking what the best Dunk High is or asking what the best shoe is. There is a different GOAT for each person, so in general there is no right or wrong answer. IE there is no GOAT and there's many GOATs, ya dig?

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
No, words mean something.  GOAT means greatest of all time.  How are you going to have multiple "greatest of all times?"  And yes, of course the answer to the question is pure opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom