2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last edited:
I think you guys are overestimating Jordan 1 demand.  From what I've seen, only OG colorways or the High models are heavily in demand.  Unless this shoe looks amazing, I don't think it'll be like the Tiffany Highs.
Definitely agree with this, I don't see these being that hard to get unless it's a bred or royal colorway. And if it's a mid with a sb tag? Easy pickup.

I was just gonna say, this is the "Nike SB Dunk" thread, not the "Nike SB x Jordan" thread.....please reroute to that thread! Lol

But the nike sb x jordan collab will include dunks
Uhh, I honestly doubt it? How does that even makes sense? Lol, they're probably gonna bastardize retro's or make some new models with SB tooling and fat tongues..that's what I'm imagining in my head

Last edited:
Me after finally catching back up on this thread.

tumblr_m2mqzlCpQ71ru2mnio1_r1_500.gif

That dark green St. Patty's day inspired PS with the YOTH's as the base was fuego @Dcypoe81  

Really hope this Nike SB x Jordan 1 collab delivers the goods.  An AJ1 with Zoom air insoles, buttery YOTH suede on the panels...the potential.  Please don't let us down.

SOMPs looking clean.  Love the Safaris so if it's that material with a gum sole, I'm sold.

Last edited:
I love both SB and JB, but I cannot handle this hype man. Definitely looking like a QS or even Hyperstrike since it's only two weeks away. I'm thinking NDC only since they're the only place that has both accounts

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, yes people skated Air Jordan 1s way back when they first came out, mostly because they were on the clearance rack and were semi durable. What we're standoffish on is the beast that Jordan Brand and their fans are going to unleash on Nike SB, things have been quiet here people for the most part help out anyone and everyone without expecting anything in return.

With an influx of the people that post in the Jordan forums you're going to start seeing the same mundane questions talked about ad nauseum, mixed in with pointless talk about quality and exclusivity and worst of all "how much can I sell y upcoming release for"

I see what you're saying but if it's based off of the 1 there was basically no hype around that model until the blk/reds dropped all others I was able to walk in mid day and pick up... Shadows and black toes even sat for a while

Hype will be similar to diamonds I believe with mostly resellers driving it

1's are the only J I buy these days

Uhh, I honestly doubt it? How does that end makes sense? Lol, they're probably gonna bastardize retro's or make some new models with SB tooling and fat tongues..that's what I'm imagining in my head
Put it this way we already know one dunk the red jpacks are coming and the shoe in the promo picture is definitely a jordan 1. If it's truly a 3 shoe collab we are only missing possibly the other dunk high or any other sb shoe. Hopefully all is revealed on the 15th

It's going to be a model in one line with features from the other. My prediction;

-AJ1 with a fat tongue and zoom insole
-P-rod 7 with elephant/cement print

I don't see it being a dunk. Definitely a p rod sig since he was the one pushing for it

Put it this way we already know one dunk the red jpacks are coming and the shoe in the promo picture is definitely a jordan 1. If it's truly a 3 shoe collab we are only missing possibly the other dunk high or any other sb shoe. Hopefully all is revealed on the 15th
The jpack dunks aren't a Nike x Jordan collab...it's a Dunk inspired by Jordan colorways, much like the Space Jams and Concord's if you will.

The jpack dunks aren't a Nike x Jordan collab...it's a Dunk inspired by Jordan colorways, much like the Space Jams and Concord's if you will.
I know that man lol but they could be releasing them in that colorway simply to add to the jordan pack hype if that whats even happening we will see 

like someone else said

the collab is a bigger deal for sb cats than jb cats

lotta cats in the jb thread don't even seem to like sb's much

I remember when I said I like sb's more than aj1s and cats quoted me me laughing at me for pages

floridians looks so much better in pictures than in real life, imo. not bad, but not great neither.

like someone else said

the collab is a bigger deal for sb cats than jb cats

lotta cats in the jb thread don't even seem to like sb's much

I remember when I said I like sb's more than aj1s and cats quoted me me laughing at me for pages
It's amazing how many people cosign that BS. Never understood why.

Back
Top Bottom