2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think you guys are overestimating Jordan 1 demand.  From what I've seen, only OG colorways or the High models are heavily in demand.  Unless this shoe looks amazing, I don't think it'll be like the Tiffany Highs.

they definitely should make a different page for em... to just re route the dudes that are just interested in em cuz they got a jumpman on em and are QS or looking to resell... i agree if u dont like em dont buy em but the hype definitely overwhelms the thread with same *** questions over the shoe. it gets annoying and out of hand when they pop in to our thread and leave trash in it. just saying.

I think you guys are overestimating Jordan 1 demand.  From what I've seen, only OG colorways or the High models are heavily in demand.  Unless this shoe looks amazing, I don't think it'll be like the Tiffany Highs.

Trust, a "royal" and a "bred" would shut **** down.

hahahahahah man this is all so funny.
roll.gif

Last edited:
so is this just a nike sb dunk high with an OG Jordan 1 tongue? well that's what it looks like to me

People have always skated Jays

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, yes people skated Air Jordan 1s way back when they first came out, mostly because they were on the clearance rack and were semi durable. What we're standoffish on is the beast that Jordan Brand and their fans are going to unleash on Nike SB, things have been quiet here people for the most part help out anyone and everyone without expecting anything in return.

With an influx of the people that post in the Jordan forums you're going to start seeing the same mundane questions talked about ad nauseum, mixed in with pointless talk about quality and exclusivity and worst of all "how much can I sell y upcoming release for"

Back
Top Bottom