2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$80 shipped for black rains. Damn...

le sadface. Budget was already maxed with the 510s and snake eyes.

saw something about nikeid in here about a week ago and have been busy since any news? also around the same time saw cncpts post a pic of nikesb but now i cant find it lol..

Just visited the thread in JB, some of the regulars are on the fence too. Really depends on the pics and creativity. Just sit back and wait.

Those Supreme foams that are coming out may be in an SB box too, didn't the flyknits come in a From the Future SB box?

But Hadowajp above me is spot on, this release shouldn't be too crazy. It's not all that limited and there will not be nearly as much hype surrounding it.

Really the hype will not get any more then it is where I'm at... Twenty min from the shop and it was not the craziest release in recent memory so other areas should be an easy cop

Well bring on the hype.I am ready and my homework game is over 9000 now.

This

Like this isn't just the first drop of rain of from the impending storm

They chose a very plain colorway on purpose
true, they most likely chose a boring lame colorway to test people on if they will eat it up with little to no creativity which will let them know if they can profit well on releasing more JB xSB collabs

Those Supreme foams that are coming out may be in an SB box too, didn't the flyknits come in a From the Future SB box?
yes they did. I believe the supreme foams will come in the white premuim box though, from "early" looks. Regardless, I think that putting those fllyknits in that box was kinda stupid lol.

Originally Posted by ronaldcinho

Nice pickup bro, I remember my dad talking about how he skated these in the 90s. In other news though, really looking forwards to the Jordan SB that's coming up later on this year.

This makes me feel old....I was skating since the 70s...

Originally Posted by ronaldcinho

Nice pickup bro, I remember my dad talking about how he skated these in the 90s. In other news though, really looking forwards to the Jordan SB that's coming up later on this year.

This makes me feel old....I was skating since the 70s...
I was barely born in the 80's :tongue:

Paul Rodriguez has been trying get nike sb x jb collab for awhile. Remember these? A lot of his first signature models colorways were inspired by j's.

I've got the PROD2 with the white/cements, picked them up when a local shop was about to go out of business (owner was getting out to pursue another interest and no one stepped up to buy) And I have to say, it's one of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever bought, I keep trying them out to see if maybe I just didn't break them in enough, but it's been 4 years since I bought them.

Skate shops are probably loving Nike right about now
laugh.gif

Yes and no.
Yes - Selling more Nike shoes.
No - ALL the telephone calls, killing...
"You gonna get...?"
"Can I get on a waiting list?"
"What do I have to do to get them now(Before the release date)?"
Etc...

there is about to be another EXPLOSION in this thread of:

jordanhead1: anyone know online sites getting these besides NDC?

OGSBhead1: read back a few pages son.

jordanhead2: where can i cop these?

OGSBhead2: *spoonfeeding gif*

jordanhead3: hey can someone tell me where to buy?

OGSBhead2: GET OUT

i am glad i was on here during tiff release (and avoided asking the above type questions in here) and spent a lot of time reading and doing research, getting to know some people, etc. if and when these do drop on march 15th, i think i know enough to maximize chances of copping if i choose to do so. of course i will still need a little bit of luck.

and if these become the supreme collab:

lol @ people "leaving" the SB brand because of a collab.. skaters been on Jordan 1s for some time now and that move is not totally out of the blue.

Back
Top Bottom