2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's insane man. All that wait to get a pair of air forces you waited all month for! Did you dirty. Good luck with everything.

Anyone gonna be out at the dunk exchange in Oakland in March?

Personally can't wait to see what SB x JB gonna bring ... March 15th can't come soon enough.. What a harsh month.. Lol

No, but will be attending DXC San Diego on 3/29/14

so is the sole on the "snake eyes" translucent like the AJ Bred XIs?

if so... (lloyd christmas voice) I LOIKE IT ALOT

FALSE Negative Nancy :smh: .. We're starting to see a change in quality as we speak. Stop basing your point of view off of the 1 or 2 pairs of J's you purchase every year.

It's more than 1 or 2. I bought almost every "OG" 1 last year as well as the WC IIIs. Stop basing your opinion off the few jordans they release a year with good quality after a $50 price increase

How would you even know about quality Mr."I HAVE unDS anxiety" scared to wear your kicks :lol: .. you purchased OG 1s and 88s what about the rest of the ones that dropped with better quality than before? As usual you don't have a clue :smh:

^lol. I been wearing my kicks since. Troll harder. Clown. even in that thread I said the harder ones to replace are the ones I that I had unDS anxiety on. Not these weak *** jordans

Some of you try hard brand loyalist :lol:

Last edited:
There were some nice retros that came put last year that didn't have a price hike tho. Black grape 5s, fire red 3s (JB fixed the paint chipping too), laneys, steels, taxis, white/black 13s, playoff 8s and more were nice quality. Not all of them but there have been improvements

I know. I got some of them. But they are also more than 1 or 2 Js a year where the quality is not on point. February and there are pics of the white infrared's jumpman on the outsole peeling off. The shoe been out for what? 2-3 weeks? Apparantly it is the cold (pic was taken in Chicago I think). Not a good excuse tho.

That's a QC problem not an actual material problem. That shoe shouldn't have been sold but it happens. And it's not like sbs have the best quality on every release as well. Not trying to rustle any jimmies with that statement but it's true if you wanna talk JB quality on retros

Can we stay on topic please, take that nonsense elsewhere....

I think this collab is gunna be awesome. Going to be a easy cop since finishline is getting um

JORDAN BRAND IS TEARING US APART!!!!!!

troy-barnes-crying.jpg

How do Thai Temples fit? Im newer to the sb hightop game but from what I have the highs seems to run about a half size small. I have a good deal on a sz 9.5 at the moment but im a 10 so im hesitating to pull the trigger. Thanks in advance.

Am I the only one who preferred the non existent nike sb branded version of the 510 dunks? I have nothing against Benny Gold or 510, but for some reason I am not digging that shop branded tag.
You're not alone. Was digging the Nike SB branding as well.

What size you after? Seen then on a few sites (us and overseas)
Thanks! I was looking for a size 9 and like everyone else who missed out looking for the YOTH in the same size. I already know that I'll most likely have to go to ebay or a cosign for the YOTH.

How do Thai Temples fit? Im newer to the sb hightop game but from what I have the highs seems to run about a half size small. I have a good deal on a sz 9.5 at the moment but im a 10 so im hesitating to pull the trigger. Thanks in advance.
I asked this question earlier, they run TTS. Looks like we'll be fighting for the same pair. 5 minutes left... Good luck!

Last edited:
My tiffs came in from ccs today..they were double boxed so don't kno why some of u only had it in plastic?

Anyway..the croc on these are the worst I've see...the lines are barely engraved..the quality of these shoes are all over the place

My tiffs came in from ccs today..they were double boxed so don't kno why some of u only had it in plastic?

Anyway..the croc on these are the worst I've see...the lines are barely engraved..the quality of these shoes are all over the place
Wow you're the first I've heard that had their shoes double boxed. All the shoes I've ever ordered from CCS never came double boxed. Maybe CCS ran out of additional boxes when boxing all the Tiff orders.

Back
Top Bottom