2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

510's are real nice just not crazy about camo

Yeah I'm with you on that..I never thought I looked good in camo at all. Give me the SOMP's and I'll be a happy camper!

Anybody have an idea of any skate shops in or around Tulsa, OK? Lol I'm visiting my gf for her birthday this week so maybe I could find a shop

I am so amped for saturday!

Got some codes with my Tiffs from CCS. Thought I'd share them here for anyone interested

$15 off $75: PKCC4AF2

$20 off $100: PKCC4AH3

$30 off $150: PKCC4AJ4

All of them expire 4/30
Repped! Will be holding these codes and hoping the snake eyes and crocs hit CCS :smokin

I wonder what website gives the best chance at coppin those:/ I feel like im gonna screw something up since im new to the online stuff

I wonder what website gives the best chance at coppin those:/ I feel like im gonna screw something up since im new to the online stuff
Go deep in this thread and find all the sites who sell SBs. Pick a few and find their release times (twitter, etc.) some sites release at different times so you have multiple chances.

Go deep in this thread and find all the sites who sell SBs. Pick a few and find their release times (twitter, etc.) some sites release at different times so you have multiple chances.
Yeah i got a few bro, I feel like I'll get cartjacked though lmao

Yeah i got a few bro, I feel like I'll get cartjacked though lmao

Judging by the prices on ebay the hype isn't there... U should be fine my friend. I'm going the ndc route most likely or just drive to the only skate joint that sells these which is 40 min away

Just don't do ccs or ambush lol they are notorious for cart jacking lol

Last edited:
This. Just keep a close eye on those shops twitter feeds and make sure to click on the link once the shoes go live online for sale. That usually gives you the best shot online unless you're going the BOT direction. You will have have different opportunities of times in purchasing the shoes online due to the west coast/east coast/central time differences. 

Judging by the prices on ebay the hype isn't there... U should be fine my friend. I'm going the ndc route most likely or just drive to the only skate joint that sells these which is 40 min away

Just don't do ccs or ambush lol they are notorious for cart jacking lol
If I cant get this release I'm gonna bug out. Lol I haven't had luck lately

Last edited:
And you can pretty much expect crappy packaging if you order from CCS as we've all seen on most of the tiff shipments. I'd try other vendors for sure.
I will take what I can get man.lol I'm gonna have em on my feet so as long as the box doesn't get my closet dirty it's cool.lol

Can anyone point me in the direction of when the tiffs will be released at some of the over the seas sites? 

Any online shops with sz12 2013 BHM (retail)?

Ive seen a few with 11.5 and I cant fade that squeeze

Last edited:
So a few weeks ago I mentioned that jordan 1s were the original sb and I got laughed at...

you said "technically they were the 1st SB"...I still laugh at that statement. the only thing jordan 1's were "technically" were Michael Jordans first signature shoe.

Back
Top Bottom