2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you said "technically they were the 1st SB"...I still laugh at that statement. the only thing jordan 1's were "technically" were Michael Jordans first signature shoe.

I wasnt there for that but it sounds to me that he meant "modified version of the dunks that is good to skate in". Which is an acceptable statement.

Last edited:
Yeah I gotta make accounts, If i do miss out I've made a fair amount of friends in this thread who could help and I would do the same for if i luck out with extra pairs, and theres restocks anyway

So a few weeks ago I mentioned that jordan 1s were the original sb and I got laughed at...
you said "technically they were the 1st SB"...I still laugh at that statement. the only thing jordan 1's were "technically" were Michael Jordans first signature shoe.
I thought he was bugging out too until he clarified that he meant people had been skating in them for a while before nike sb was founded in like what 2002, 2003?

I originally thought he was just making a silly observation about them looking similar.

man this guy on youtube SC00P2O8 is buying mad tiffs for some odd reason, I mean he's stockpiling. must be predicting a price rise. I personally expect a drop in the next year

man this guy on youtube SC00P2O8 is buying mad tiffs for some odd reason, I mean he's stockpiling. must be predicting a price rise. I personally expect a drop in the next year
When you own them all you can set any price
laugh.gif

That must be his plan cuz if not he's wasting money.

I will take what I can get man.lol I'm gonna have em on my feet so as long as the box doesn't get my closet dirty it's cool.lol
If you don't care about the box CCS is alright. I mean, the Diamond highs DID take 18 days to get to my door after ordering but that is not a normal scenario as far as I can tell. However, since I do care about the box, I was not pleased. Time I could care less about, but not double boxing is a mortal sin to me.

Well he's wrong but on the right track. The DUNK was the first JORDAN since the AJ1 was designed around the dunk. They both came out around the same time but the dunk pre-dated that AJ1 by a very short period. That's why they share almost everything from the cut of the materials to the sole etc.

i hope you guys arent trying to tell me what i can & cannot laugh at...ltrain's cool in my book, but that doesnt mean i cant disagree with a statement he makes.

IMO, the Blazers were the 1st nike shoe used widely by the skateboarding community.

Busted up box>paying $400
Truth x 1,000,000

I just hate boxes that are busted cuz it means I can't stack em anywhere but on the top of my pile. If it isn't crushed, it can go anywhere so long as I place it carefully. Crushed boxes just don't fit into my stack.

i hope you guys arent trying to tell me what i can & cannot laugh at...ltrain's cool in my book, but that doesnt mean i cant disagree with a statement he makes.

IMO, the Blazers were the 1st nike shoe used widely by the skateboarding community.
I don't know if that was directed towards me but I wasn't saying anything aside from the fact that J's and SB's are really closely related at the end of the day so although he's wrong he's kinda right, too. Funny how that works.

If you don't care about the box CCS is alright. I mean, the Diamond highs DID take 18 days to get to my door after ordering but that is not a normal scenario as far as I can tell. However, since I do care about the box, I was not pleased. Time I could care less about, but not double boxing is a mortal sin to me.
Normally when I order through ccs they plastic wrap my shoes and put them in a box. I think my usual wait time is about a week or so haven't gotten any thrashed boxes yet *knocks on wood* but yea given the scenario with the crazy release that the diamonds were I can cut ccs some slack there.

Anyone from London know if Slam City will get the tiffs on the 6th. I was told that was the spot to go for SBs but it seemed underwhelming to me.

Last edited:
Damn. My bad. This thread moves at a pace where I dont even wanna read every post ):
Repped
Alright my sister can cop for me.

Last edited:
Truth x 1,000,000

I just hate boxes that are busted cuz it means I can't stack em anywhere but on the top of my pile. If it isn't crushed, it can go anywhere so long as I place it carefully. Crushed boxes just don't fit into my stack.

Use another empty sb box..I have like 7 lol

After looking at that map I realize I was even at Brick Lane when I went to shoreditch. The correct slam city was a half a block from a store I went to and still didnt catch it. :smh:

Also why doesnt it say what price they are selling it for?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom