2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My tiffs came in from ccs today..they were double boxed so don't kno why some of u only had it in plastic?

Anyway..the croc on these are the worst I've see...the lines are barely engraved..the quality of these shoes are all over the place
If you saw my pictures some pages back, it was the ****tiest plastic bag I've ever had anything shipped to me in.

Wow you're the first I've heard that had their shoes double boxed. All the shoes I've ever ordered from CCS never came double boxed. Maybe CCS ran out of additional boxes when boxing all the Tiff orders.

The last time I ordered dunks from them was in December and it wasn't double boxed..the shoebox was basically destroyed..I was mad

Last edited:
Yeah I'm crazy about details and the croc was a big disappointment..I got multiple pairs and I'm keeping the most defined tiffs

Got some codes with my Tiffs from CCS. Thought I'd share them here for anyone interested

$15 off $75: PKCC4AF2

$20 off $100: PKCC4AH3

$30 off $150: PKCC4AJ4

All of them expire 4/30
Dang, I didn't see anything like that in my "bag." Repped.

Last edited:

Found these in an 8.5 for $80

Pic is of said shoe, pm me if interested

Last edited:
I believe so. I haven't purchased from the seller BUT the shoes are up on Ebay aswell. I recall seeing that name. Polish seller I believe.
Well, just spent $400 with shipping getting the YOTHs and Tauntauns, my wallet says **** you, but my feet say thanks.

Back
Top Bottom