2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you don't care about the box CCS is alright. I mean, the Diamond highs DID take 18 days to get to my door after ordering but that is not a normal scenario as far as I can tell. However, since I do care about the box, I was not pleased. Time I could care less about, but not double boxing is a mortal sin to me.
Stop crying about a f'in box... It's not that serious... If it is then you need to go get yourself evaluated.

Last edited:
I would take a handful of sbs over a pair of yeezy 2s anyway. Sorry just can't get myself around to liking the design regardless or the hype.
I love SB's. They are the shoe that got me into kicks, and they are my standard go-to in every situation. However, I am one of those random people that actually really likes the Yeezy 2 silhouette. For me it's just a bummer they're so expensive but I love that snakeskin look (thus why I got these snake eyes), it's so unique on the Yeezy 2's and I love the glow. I used to own some glow in the dark kicks but none of them have that brightness like the Yeezy 2's. My glow in the dark dunks didn't do that much and it was hard to charge them so it ended up being kinda pointless, just white-ish looking shoes. I also like the 3m on the plats. But before I digress, those snake eyes are so awesome on feet. I'm excited to wear those more than the diamonds now.

Stop crying about a f'in box... It's not that serious... If it is then you need to get yourself evaluated.
I'm still gonna love the kicks cuz I really like the design of both diamond dunks and I was able to get for retail so I'm really happy. I just am a very organized person and boxes being all crushed up bothers me since I have limited space so I tend to have to stack high. I guess I'm just used to ordering from NDC so the no double boxing thing kinda shocked me.

Got the same eBay coins for my pair. My friend's mom said these particular coins are hung by a person's bed for good luck. Not sure if they have any CNY significance though.

Okay buddy.... Just rock your kicks and keep it moving... I've gotten messed up boxes from ndc in the past but guess what, I throw the box away and put it in a 2 dollar plastic container like all my other kicks. Problem solved.

Last edited:

If you don't care about the box CCS is alright. I mean, the Diamond highs DID take 18 days to get to my door after ordering but that is not a normal scenario as far as I can tell. However, since I do care about the box, I was not pleased. Time I could care less about, but not double boxing is a mortal sin to me.
Stop crying about a f'in box... It's not that serious... If it is then you need to go get yourself evaluated.
Let my man express his distaste for messed up boxes.
If you don't like it then block him and keep it moving.

I just counted my all of my DS boxes stacked on top of each other..33 lol

Js, dunks, air maxes

That Jordan 1 x Nike SB thread is hilarious. Dudes have no idea about the SB brand and its sad that we see some of these guys getting pairs over us die hards…Just a thought.

Okay buddy.... Just rock your kicks and keep it moving... I've gotten messed up boxes from ndc in the past but guess what, I throw the box away and put it in a 2 dollar plastic container like all my other kicks. Problem solved.

I'm sorry if I'm bumming you out by saying that too much man. Just one of those things that is very important to me personally.

These are pretty solid..

I also got the yellow curbs and the cigar city dunks

The yellow curbs are amazing..love the way they look, flawless quality.. The cigar city's have great quality too..but not feeling them..complete impulse buy..gonna get rid of them..

Red supremes are next on my list..and I should b good for a while

Last edited:

The yellow curbs are amazing..love the way they look, flawless quality.. The cigar city's have great quality too..but not feeling them..complete impulse buy..gonna get rid of them..

I want those red supreme real bad.

Pics of the yellow curbs?

Back
Top Bottom