2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really considering using a gift certificate I have at my local that I was going to save for something that drops later this year on a second pair of Snake Eyes or Floridas. White laces in the Snake Eyes are stupid dope.

That JordanxNikeSB thread is going to be a good time. I'm not even mad at some of those dudes talking about rustled jimmies in here and all that. Totally cool with me, I'm going to be in that thread also. I'm just glad there is a separate thread. I don't want to hear dudes talk about how they hate SBs, or SBs suck, etc IN THE SB THREAD. But you can do that all you want in the JordanxSB Thread. That's the beauty of paying attention to the thread title!

Not everybody keeps their boxes.... I normally don't either. I buy plastic containers from Walmart for 2 dollars and use that..... Way better that way. Looks a lot cleaner and you can see the sneakers in it..... Dudes having a bunch of cardboard boxes stacked to the ceiling w/different colors at that lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had plenty of space at one point. Now not so much. I'm a practical guy, so I just toss the boxes.

Not everybody keeps their boxes.... I normally don't either. I buy plastic containers from Walmart for 2 dollars and use that..... Way better that way. Looks a lot cleaner and you can see the sneakers in it..... Dudes having a bunch of cardboard boxes stacked to the ceiling w/different colors at that lol.
do you just use the top that comes with them? I have seen people drill a small hole in them to keep a little air flow.  i just have stacked boxes atm.

Spare boxes generally go for 20-40 bucks. Could ease the cost of the sneakers if you guys toss boxes. Then again I doubt anybody is looking for the newer boxes. Maybe fold them up and store them? They'll take up way less space that way. Personally, I need my box with my shoes.

The plastic containers are good to stack but they become hard to manage, they warp and loose shape after time from being under pressure from the boxes above them.. When you want a pair from the bottom of the collection there's a avalanche of sneaker boxes in your house.

I use the metal racks from Home Depot.. And keep the original boxes.

It keeps all the boxes in good condition and you can easily organize then.

If you have +50 pairs this is definitely the way to go and worth the investment. Since the shoes are easier to reach I'm not reluctant to go searching for "that" pair.

do you just use the top that comes with them? I have seen people drill a small hole in them to keep a little air flow.  i just have stacked boxes atm.
I do keep the lid on.... But I also open them up to let them breathe... My collection is well over 200+. So I take a weekend/month to do so. Pretty use to it already...My boxes haven't warped yet going 7 years strong. Had 2 of them crack on me when they fell of my rack though. Those sneaker racks are great. I have a few but as far as the boxes imo plastic bins are A++.

Last edited:
I plan on offloading 15-20 pairs at flight club starting this wknd..but ur only allowed 5 at a time

Last edited:
I will upload..promise..I'm so lazy lol..I hav a lot of pics in my phone and uploading all of them will take forever

Here is the link from where I got em..there's 6 images..I swear these are dope:

http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-sb/sb-dunk-low/nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-8958.html
Curbs are really a hidden gem that you guys should all get while they're reasonably priced. The subtle elephant print and wax looking overlay is really really dope. You really need to hold them in hand.

boxes go in the basement and my shoes sit out around the house or in the closet

too much effort to keeping pull shoes in and out of the boxes; I don't treat my shoes like diamonds though

call them ahead of time and let them know what you're bringing, they should tell you yes or no

Ok thx..but I'm bringing my brother to help me haul the kicks..so I'm just gonna bring 5..taking the train and the subway..from jersey..it's gonna suck

Used them in the past..smooth worry free process

Last edited:
Ok thx..but I'm bringing my brother to hep me haul the kicks..so I'm just gonna bring 5..taking the train and the subway..it's gonna suck

Used them in the past..smooth worry free process
I still suggest you call them - depending on what you're selling, they have turned away plenty of guys looking to sell shoes before. gl bro.. pm what you're selling if you're trying to unload haha

edit - I also sold through them in past, but that was like 5 yrs ago when they were still on Greene Street. Maybe they have more space to stock kicks now.

Last edited:
boxes go in the basement and my shoes sit out around the house or in the closet

too much effort to keeping pull shoes in and out of the boxes; I don't treat my shoes like diamonds though

Agreed I leave mine in a spare room/office I just keep a small rotation in my bed room.

Curbs are really a hidden gem that you guys should all get while they're reasonably priced. The subtle elephant print and wax looking overlay is really really dope. You really need to hold them in hand.

Bro I love..these and just discovered recently and instacopped..elephant print is prolly my fave..also love how the shoe is black in most of the shoe..and the yellow paint on the back adds a lot to them..gonna rock all spring and summer..can't wait..paid $150

Last edited:
Curbs are pretty dope but that fake looking cement print on the toe box destroys the shoe imo

Last edited:
Someone mentioned Cigars size 11.5?! What up! Been on the hunt.@EAski3 I was honna go to flight club this weekend with a coworkwr. do they take used kicks?

Last edited:
I still suggest you call them - depending on what you're selling, they have turned away plenty of guys looking to sell shoes before. gl bro.. pm what you're selling if you're trying to unload haha

edit - I also sold through them in past, but that was like 5 yrs ago when they were still on Greene Street. Maybe they have more space to stock kicks now.

Thx man I appreciate it..but I still need my brother to come cuz I can only carry 3 myself..I'm gonna start with tiffs and Js..air max are last

Last edited:
I've been meaning to do the clear plastic boxes too, it looks much cleaner and easier to see what to wear. I'll keep the clear soles in a the OG box though.

Back
Top Bottom