2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Someone mentioned Cigars size 11.5?! What up! Been on the hunt. @EAski3 I was honna go to flight club this weekend with a coworkwr. do they take used kicks?

Nah..holygrailgoods does only VNDS..I guess call and u would hav to ship

Went And Swooped Snake Eyes Today On My Lunch, And I Must Say I Am TRULY PLEASED At How This Release Turned Out! That Gold Labeling x Pretty Nice Quality Snakeskin Material =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And At $94 Out The Door, It Was The Icing On The Cake! I Love My Local Shop Owner And The Fact That He Holds It Down For His Loyal Customer Base
smokin.gif
If Anyone Needs The Oop, Pretty Sure There A Still A Few Sizes Sitting Here Locally
nerd.gif

Had A Look At Floridians In Person While At The Shop, And I Will Be Going Back For Those In The Next Day Or So For Sure. Like Someone Else Had Mentioned They Were Definitely More Appealing In Pics, But Still A Nice Colorway None The Less.

Also Peeped The 510's While At The Shop..... LOVE Me Some Camo, But That Speckling On The Midsole Has Me A Little Shaky, I Gotta Be Honest. Much Like The SOMPS, This One's Gonna Be A Game Time Decision For This Head
eyes.gif

As For @DanVSMan's Box Stacking Fetish, I Can TOTALLY Relate With Him So Let That Man Cook!!!!
(SB Box's Out Of Frame)

Recent Pickup Pics To Come Once I Can Get A Nice Shot Of These Snake Eyes In Natural Lighting
Had To Dig Back A Little For This One, But This Literally Made Me Spit My Drink Out...... REPPED For The DEAD ON Description Of These Boards
laugh.gif

STAY STRONG SB HEADS, LETS NOT LET JORDAN BRAND RUIN OUR TIGHT BOND NOW!!!!
Those snake eyes are FIRE. I got them in yesterday and fell in love. They are crazy simple but awesome, nonetheless. 

Also, thank you for the backup on the box stacking thing. I was definitely commenting way too many times on that crushed box but it does mean alot to me (not as much to others I know) so I guess that's why I was harping. Glad to see I'm not the only one out there tht it's real important to. Repped!

I still don't get why we can't have an SOMP release date; I have been this excited about an SB in quite some time

silver swoosh+gum sole=orgasm :pimp:

Curious to see if there's a St. Patty's day dunk this year. Last years was nice and simple but kinda lackluster IMO.

Not everybody keeps their boxes.... I normally don't either. I buy plastic containers from Walmart for 2 dollars and use that..... Way better that way. Looks a lot cleaner and you can see the sneakers in it..... Dudes having a bunch of cardboard boxes stacked to the ceiling w/different colors at that lol.
I would for sure do this if I didn't like collecting the boxes, too. I've often thought of ways that you could keep them organized without using the boxes or whatever. I like the home depot cart idea, makes the most sense because then the tallest stack is only about 4 tall and you can access shoes from any part top to bottom. 

I plan on offloading 15-20 pairs at flight club starting this wknd..but ur only allowed 5 at a time
You can set it up with them that you are bringing more than 5 and they will take care of you, but hauling 20 pairs on the subway wouldn't be much fun 

boxes go in the basement and my shoes sit out around the house or in the closet

too much effort to keeping pull shoes in and out of the boxes; I don't treat my shoes like diamonds though
I would like to do this but my basement is a flooding hotspot because my house is literally in a ditch of sorts. Also, I keep about 6 pairs out for rotation purposes and the rest stay happy in their boxes. I can always change the rotation kicks.

Any word on if CCS will be getting the snake eyes? I got some coupon codes to use.

it's a GR so they should be getting it. It'll probably be on backorder though. It seems like everything they get now comes in weeks after everyone else has it.

Love my curbs. I think they are underrated. I love the wax, and the the "asphalt" feel of some of the materials.
I like the shoe alot but that cement is super weak.... That shoe would've been classic with some cement just like the p rods 2.

Last edited:
You can set it up with them that you are bringing more than 5 and they will take care of you, but hauling 20 pairs on the subway wouldn't be much fun 

I'm only bringing 5 at a time and once they sell and the check is ready.. I will repeat the process again and bring 5 more..doing it gradually

I have mainly size 11 but other sizes too

**and sorry I think RIFLA takes used sneaks..not holy grail

it's a GR so they should be getting it. It'll probably be on backorder though. It seems like everything they get now comes in weeks after everyone else has it.
I guess that happens to the footlocker umbrella since other people said this happened to them with EastBay.

I'm only bringing 5 at a time and once they sell and the check is ready.. I will repeat the process again and bring 5 more..doing it gradually

I have mainly size 11 but other sizes too

**and sorry I think RIFLA takes used sneaks..not holy grail

mind pming me what you have? size 11-11.5? im in nyc

Back
Top Bottom