2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I also got the yellow curbs and the cigar city dunks

The yellow curbs are amazing..love the way they look, flawless quality.. The cigar city's have great quality too..but not feeling them..complete impulse buy..gonna get rid of them..

Red supremes are next on my list..and I should b good for a while
What size are those Cigars tho breh

Okay buddy.... Just rock your kicks and keep it moving... I've gotten messed up boxes from ndc in the past but guess what, I throw the box away and put it in a 2 dollar plastic container like all my other kicks. Problem solved.
I should start doing that.  It'd make it a whole lot easier to see all of them too.

WOW scumbag liars at USPS just updated the tracking to say they attempted delivery but no one was available to receive it (even though the rest of our mail was received just fine) and that I have to APPLY for redelivery or pick it up at the office. I hate them so much right now.
The best thing about Japanese delivery services is that you can go on the internet and reroute the delivery truck back to your house within a few hours if you missed the delivery.

The best thing about Japanese delivery services is that you can go on the internet and reroute the delivery truck back to your house within a few hours if you missed the delivery.
That does sound awesome. The only reason I get that upset is because they do this about 50% of the time with my packages. I always have to go down there after hours and pick up my shipment. It's not all that inconvenient but it's a bit annoying.

Dammit. The sister got work on the 6th so there goes that plan. Looks like it is off to the resellers.
Sorry to hear that. They're trying to get money. I'm sure you can find a sub-300 pair though. It was ridiculous the first week or two but it's starting to die down. Might even want to wait it out a bit.

Sorry to hear that. They're trying to get money. I'm sure you can find a sub-300 pair though. It was ridiculous the first week or two but it's starting to die down. Might even want to wait it out a bit.

It aint a problem. Soon I will be copping SBs I missed before they fell off. So I will just tack this on /:

Last edited:
This Thread Is Moving At Usain Bolt Type Speeds! :lol: Hard As **** To Keep Up With All This AND Work A Full Time Job :smh:

Catching Up, Interesting To Say The Least To See A JBxSB Collab But As Others Have Mentioned, I Think That Was To Be Expected At Some Point. Me Personally, I Am A Jordan Head First Having Grown Up In Chicago, But Sb's Have Become A Passion As Well Over The Years. Interesting To See How The Release Of This Info Has Shaken This Thread Up Tho :wow: Personally, I Will Be In Line For AJKO's Come The 15th And Will Worry About This Collab Second.

Went And Swooped Snake Eyes Today On My Lunch, And I Must Say I Am TRULY PLEASED At How This Release Turned Out! That Gold Labeling x Pretty Nice Quality Snakeskin Material = :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: And At $94 Out The Door, It Was The Icing On The Cake! I Love My Local Shop Owner And The Fact That He Holds It Down For His Loyal Customer Base :smokin If Anyone Needs The Oop, Pretty Sure There A Still A Few Sizes Sitting Here Locally :nerd:

Had A Look At Floridians In Person While At The Shop, And I Will Be Going Back For Those In The Next Day Or So For Sure. Like Someone Else Had Mentioned They Were Definitely More Appealing In Pics, But Still A Nice Colorway None The Less.

Also Peeped The 510's While At The Shop..... LOVE Me Some Camo, But That Speckling On The Midsole Has Me A Little Shaky, I Gotta Be Honest. Much Like The SOMPS, This One's Gonna Be A Game Time Decision For This Head :rolleyes

As For danvsman danvsman 's Box Stacking Fetish, I Can TOTALLY Relate With Him So Let That Man Cook!!!!
(SB Box's Out Of Frame)

Recent Pickup Pics To Come Once I Can Get A Nice Shot Of These Snake Eyes In Natural Lighting

Yeah the nt folks (and the other websites) be like: If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Had To Dig Back A Little For This One, But This Literally Made Me Spit My Drink Out...... REPPED For The DEAD ON Description Of These Boards :lol:

STAY STRONG SB HEADS, LETS NOT LET JORDAN BRAND RUIN OUR TIGHT BOND NOW!!!!

Last edited:
I missed the box stacking post but I thought that is how the majority of people do it? The few sneakerhead friends I have do the same thing. Tho I don't have it organized like you do. I wear a shoe and put it at the top. The shoes currently in rotation will be my top two-three layers of kicks. Tho I aint seen anyone keep em in the plastic bag.

Didn't move to the chi till after Jordan. Bet it was crazy then. I used to see all the ****** up **** that happened concerning sports in the news in europe :lol:

Last edited:
I missed the box stacking post but I thought that is how the majority of people do it? The few sneakerhead friends I have do the same thing. Tho I don't have it organized like you do. I wear a shoe and put it at the top. The shoes currently in rotation will be my top two-three layers of kicks. Tho I aint seen anyone keep em in the plastic bag.

Didn't move to the chi till after Jordan. Bet it was crazy then. I used to see all the ****** up **** that happened concerning sports in the news in europe :lol:

I Won't DeRail The Thread With MJ Talk, As We Have Seen What That Can Do To This Otherwise Tight Knit Thread..... Let's Just Say THOSE WERE THE GOOD OL' DAYS! :wink:

Last edited:
Florida Lows are a new constant in my rotation after last night's wear:

I personally like the MJ 1 x SB concept. Obviously it is a way for NIke to make a **** load more money, but they are just leveraging everyone's new found obsession with J's.

All that to say, this is what the core skateboard community was wary of back with the swoosh entered the scene. BUT the fact remains, Nike has done more for skateboarding in regards to opportunity than most core brands combined.

Back
Top Bottom