2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks guys for analyzing my statement. I was merely trying to get the point across that back in the 80s in my circle, the jordan 1 was the only nike that any of us skated. This was because at the time, nobody would ever have dreamed of paying much for a skate shoe and these were easily had. That's why I go so gaga over them now. I just wish wed have horded them. Just like old school decks. If wed saved everything we'd be a lot wealthier today. Anyway, I hope the airwalk prototypes retro one day, that would rule.

Thanks guys for analyzing my statement. I was merely trying to get the point across that back in the 80s in my circle, the jordan 1 was the only nike that any of us skated. This was because at the time, nobody would ever have dreamed of paying much for a skate shoe and these were easily had. That's why I go so gaga over them now. I just wish wed have horded them. Just like old school decks. If wed saved everything we'd be a lot wealthier today. Anyway, I hope the airwalk prototypes retro one day, that would rule.

You shouldn't even sweat it. This is NT. I don't know how you could've said it for them not to get it. But seeing an opinion that isn't theirs make them feel some of way. Not all NTers but still.

@theLtrain Off topic but in response to your comment did you get the Prototype 540 and 600 retros from a few years ago? They still have a few sizes available on the airwalk site. I'm personally hoping for an NTS2 and 86er release

I got a pair of the 1 of 300 Airwalk X Already Famous that are so dope.

man this thread is so hard to follow.. just got outbid on 10.5 worn once Civilists.. winning bid was 122 shipped. Good price but I'm still hurting from recent purchases so I let it go... will probably regret later haha.

^No need to hurt cuz you don't know how much he was willing to pay. I've been on eBay bids where I think that there is no way someone will be willing to pay more for [item] than I am. Then I get to my upper limit and dude ends up paying $30 more than me

Good price but I'm still hurting from recent purchases so I let it go... will probably regret later haha.

Yea been the same for me. And I keep seeing deals popuplike those wofs earlier and the spots the other day lol my wallet still needs time to recover.
mean.gif

Don't know if it's just me but lately I been eyeing the Beavis (blue hero/grey) mids lol I don't have a single mid SB dunk in my closet either. It may be cause I just keep seeing the prices drop on them.

Don't know if it's just me but lately I been eyeing the Beavis (blue hero/grey) mids lol I don't have a single mid SB dunk in my closet either. It may be cause I just keep seeing the prices drop on them.
And they will KEEP dropping. They've been in stores for SO long. I remember seeing them in the Supreme shop last year before they closed the doors for the winter (that's how long ago) and they had been out for a while at that point.

Last edited:
Got some codes with my Tiffs from CCS. Thought I'd share them here for anyone interested

$15 off $75: PKCC4AF2

$20 off $100: PKCC4AH3

$30 off $150: PKCC4AJ4

All of them expire 4/30
Great, you sir got repped with the quickness lol

And they will KEEP dropping. They've been in stores for SO long. I remember seeing them in the Supreme shop last year before they closed the doors for the winter (that's how long ago) and they had been out for a while at that point.

I'm guessing it's the straps that may have kept everyone from grabbing. But yea you right the price will keep declining. I'm going to let them marinate just a while longer before I pull the trigger on them.

snake eyes are growing on me after all these pics
tongue.gif
I got both my Diamond Dunks and my Snake Eyes today and seriously can't pick between them. They're my two favorite new cops. I'm in the market for a bunch more dunk heat soon like Supreme Reds/Blacks, Tiffs, Skunks, Huxtables, Statue of Liberty, Cheech n Chongs. Either that or 1 pair of Yeezy 2's. haha

I got both my Diamond Dunks and my Snake Eyes today and seriously can't pick between them. They're my two favorite new cops. I'm in the market for a bunch more dunk heat soon like Supreme Reds/Blacks, Tiffs, Skunks, Huxtables, Statue of Liberty, Cheech n Chongs. Either that or 1 pair of Yeezy 2's. haha
I would take a handful of sbs over a pair of yeezy 2s anyway. Sorry just can't get myself around to liking the design regardless or the hype.

Yea limited SB's>>>>> Yeezys by far.

I really regret not getting in to sbs years ago.So creative and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom