2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's amazing how many people cosign that BS. Never understood why.
Cause that's how most JB heads are. the type of people who look down on people for not having as good of a collection, the type that complain about resellers when they don't get their pair but become resellers when they get a hookup. A lot of them are egotists.

It's amazing how many people cosign that BS. Never understood why.
Preferences be crazy.
It goes beyond simple preferences. Most of the time when I see someone say the AJ1 is better than SBs it doesn't end there.

They usually go on to bash SBs and say something about them falling off or "Don't compare those to a classic."

Preferences are okay but there's a point where **** just ain't making sense no more.

It goes beyond simple preferences. Most of the time when I see someone say the AJ1 is better than SBs it doesn't end there.

They usually go on to bash SBs and say something about them falling off or "Don't compare those to a classic."

Preferences are okay but there's a point where **** just ain't making sense no more.
Would love to see how many of those same people copped TIffs

It's pack mentality where the SB fan is happy to see Nike try new things with the colors and materials the Jordan fan only wants the SAME color ways released over and over, new ideas are looked down upon and yet in an inexplicable reversal in thought they want to have the most exclusive pair of shoes out there. "So there's been about 10 releases of back/red AJ1? Well mine are from the previous release, and thus BETTER than yours" Which with JB releases is usually true since more and more corners are cut with every new release, I laugh at the reversal in popular opinion when a newer version comes out of a shoe and suddenly the one that was dog s--- is suddenly the one you want to have.

Thai Temples are about as underrated as it gets

I only rock mine in spring summer but they always get looks because they are so unique

Last edited:
I've seen DS Thai Temple in the 180-220 range. Some as high as $250, size 9.5-10 BTW. One of those shoes I'm always looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I never passed on Thai Temples, especially considering Koston is (or at one point was) the GOAT

Though i am a huge SB fan. Like em more than 99.999% of 1s, idk why other SB fans cant admit they fell off on the creativity dept until recently. We are not doing ourselves any favors by pretending shoes are good when they fall off. We are just telling Nike its okay to do that ********.

Just like how jordanheads let nike know its okay to increase the price every year while they drop the quality drastically.

Last edited:
Seeing that its tax return season, and that Jordan sales are skyrocketing, this might be one of those hype beast releases...

Mullen is cool for being innovative. Dark slides are no longer impressive since I've seen them done down handrails.

But my personal GOAT, is Drew. While Koston has slowed down with age, Reynolds has gotten better

Last edited:
Though i am a huge SB fan. Like em more than 99.999% of 1s, idk why other SB fans cant admit they fell off on the creativity dept until recently. We are not doing ourselves any favors by pretending shoes are good when they fall off. We are just telling Nike its okay to do that ********.

How did they fall off til recently

I hate these comments

Hype dying doesn't equal a fall off

Back
Top Bottom