2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The shoes don't look black to me. More of an iridescent olive green.

I'm prob in the minority with these shoes but I'm not very excited. Jays are Jays and SBs are SBs, both have evolved in two very different ways.

I won't say no til I've seen the final product of this hybrid though. Cuz hey, if it looks good, it looks good.

Last edited:
I'll wait to get a better look at the shoe but too be honest if the price is high, I'd rather spend my money on a great pair of jordans or a great pair of SB's lmao

i think we were discussing a jordan X nike sb collab many moons ago...

with that said, i guess i'll be taking another vacation from the thread

ay dios mio

and if yall thought the tiff high release was hype watch this one cook . ..

be seeing yall , gonna lurk until this release passes .

... and I was js coming back from lurking over the tiff highs .. i'm seriously taking d. Rose type seasons off from this thread .

Last edited:
not sure if posted already, but

sorry for the small pic, on my phone at work

ALL WHITES for $68

http://www.plusskateshop.com/ProdDetails.asp?dbBrandID=243&dbProductID=31775

Last edited:
...let's see them quotes fellas cuz I'm pretty sure "NO ONE" in here doubted this was going to happen eventually.
well I remember having an educated convo with a couple of guys when I spok'e about the mid 90s jordan sb prototype that came out but I honestly forget who told me that there won't be a collab. regardless e-props mean nothing in the real world so it doesn't matter. Safe to say I'm more excited for the shoe than anything.

Or maybe the new Diamond Collab set to release this summer?

All the above. The rumored supreme x aj1. It's gotta be this model makes too much sense. And yeah the diamond mid or whatever they're rumoring is going to make folks stir crazy bringing them into this thread for info lol.

well I remember having an educated convo with a couple of guys when I spok'e about the mid 90s jordan sb prototype that came out but I honestly forget who told me that there won't be a collab. regardless e-props mean nothing in the real world so it doesn't matter. Safe to say I'm more excited for the shoe than anything.

oh alright, you probably just got excited...it happens. im just sayin, that "NO ONE" turned into "A COUPLE OF GUYS" pretty quick there when it was time to call out names :lol:

I zoomed in on that pic and it almost looks like the mid panel and toe box are iguana if I'm not mistaken. Regardless I'm pumped.

That's what I was going to say about the shoe, there's some dark green on there. I'm not excited at all, I do hope this takes the hype off of Dunks and that they sell these at stores other than just the local skate shop. Let me keep buying my dunks without any trouble.

Back
Top Bottom