2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The atomic red throws a lot of people off. I didn't like them until I saw them with black laces. 

Some of the best black dunks IMO are:

Larry Perkins

Gortex

Safaris 

Venoms

civilists 

and nontourages 
Thanks for the list fam.Really appreciate it.

Yea I googled them with black laces and they are dope.$70 is sweet also.Trying to get the krampus for box price also.

Loving them larry perkin dunks.I just cant get down with the leather dunks unless its colorful or brown..Suede only dunks for me right now.

SOMPS are up on ebay for anyone interested.  The price is high which is expected, but the shoes look real nice.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SB-DUNK-HI-NIGEL-SYLVESTER-S-O-M-P-9-5-BLack-Metallic-Silver-janoski-bmx-/291089175543?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item43c64453f7

Just found these on pics of SOMPs on the bay.

Edit: Looks like @jeggs09
found it too...right before I put these up.:lol:  

Nigel can keep actin like they're top secret if he wants...

fam, i can't even go have dinner with my girl without something happening in this thread...FINALLY, some detailed pics of the SOMPS!!! they look sick af...def gonna double up for retail, then maybe quad up if i can cop on sale :smokin repped the 2 of you

My custom jordan shirt came in...hella dope though, great quality.

shirt looks sick Ltrain.

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 Congrats on YOTH, enjoy. And the final dark-green St Pattys mockup was dope tbh

thanks bro, the YOTH's were def. a pleasant surprise. cant thank @t4t3r enough for the assist (& for retail :smokin )

Last edited:

What yall think of the might crown dunks?
They are flashy and the materials are nice. Not SB's so you're not getting as much comfort or durability. I had a pair and ditched them. Once you wear SB's regular Dunks feel like ****. :smile:

Ok thanks

Sorry if this is to much but what are the 

Top 5 suede/has suede high dunks?

Top 5 suede/has suede low dunks?

About to get my buy on.Damb this thread lol.

Ok thanks

What are the top 5 musicians? What are the top 5 songs?

What I'm saying is that there's no real correct answer. Sure some dunks are more esteemed than others, but it all comes down to personal opinion. Check out the archive on Nike SBs site or just search "Dunk SB" in your size on eBay and see what you like and you'll be much better off

Ok thanks

my list is going to include a lot of Non SB dunks but here goes

Highs:
Iron Highs
Oceanic Airs
Bloody Gums
Michigan BTTYS SB
3 way tie between all the DQM perforated pack

Lows:
Plum Pro B
Veneer Pro B
Smurf Pro B
Vegas Gold low Pro
Kermit the Frog lows (not suede but a really nice nubuck)

Last edited:

Highs:
Iron Highs
Oceanic Airs
Bloody Gums
Michigan BTTYS SB

Lows:
Plum Pro B
Veneer Pro B
Smurf Pro B
Vegas Gold low Pro

Bloody Gums and Oceanic Airs FTW. I got both of those at an outlet in Maryland for about $95 total if I'm not mistaken. I beat both of those to the ground skating back in my action sports days. Bloody guns were cool, but really wish I didn't trash those oceanic airs, so dope.

The people really into them are those of us that love seeing new posts in this thread http://niketalk.com/t/24562/officia...exclusives-co-jp-pre-premium-no-garbage/0_100

It's a very simple design that doesn't need a real gimmick to carry its weight. Those are the BEST SBs in my opinion.
Ok. I get that and I respect that. I can imagine some people think the difference between this and another all black SB is the minor detailing which is integral. From afar they just look black, and then you get up close and it semi-blows your mind. I think the shoe looks clean, but I'm just not seeing (with my own eyes) what everyone is going crazy for even though I get why everyone likes it.

What are the top 5 musicians? What are the top 5 songs?

What I'm saying is that there's no real correct answer. Sure some dunks are more esteemed than others, but it all comes down to personal opinion. Check out the archive on Nike SBs site or just search "Dunk SB" in your size on eBay and see what you like and you'll be much better off
Thanks and I definitely agree.

Highs:
Iron Highs
Oceanic Airs
Bloody Gums
Michigan BTTYS SB

Lows:
Plum Pro B
Veneer Pro B
Smurf Pro B
Vegas Gold low Pro
Thanks fam.

I remember feeling sorry for them when they got looted after the Lakers won the Finals in 09, I know they're in business to make money, but I still get salty seeing pictures like that, and the one with all the Yeezys from a few days ago.

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is in a similar unfortunate situation with CCS... 

I ordered some Diamond Dunk's for myself on release day and couldn't believe how lucky I was to get my size 8 in cart and then checkout. I waited on the backorder and finally received the package today, containing a pair of AIR FORCE 1's with a different customer's invoice! I spoke with CCS on the phone and the whole situation is really suspicious. I'm trying to gauge if this is an unfortunate one-off or if anyone else has suffered the same fate with their Diamond Dunk CCS order.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hey everyone,
Just wondering if anyone is in a similar unfortunate situation with CCS... 
I ordered some Diamond Dunk's for myself on release day and couldn't believe how lucky I was to get my size 8 in cart and then checkout. I waited on the backorder and finally received the package today, containing a pair of AIR FORCE 1's with a different customer's invoice! I spoke with CCS on the phone and the whole situation is really suspicious. I'm trying to gauge if this is an unfortunate one-off or if anyone else has suffered the same fate with their Diamond Dunk CCS order.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

:wow:
how does that even happen

Back
Top Bottom