2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm hoping these tiff hi's will be produced in similar quantities as the Premier/Petoskey's. Everyone that wanted them seem to have got theirs while people who bought them to resell have them on eBay being relisted over and over again trying to start their auctions at $150+shipping = winning for us.

I won't be dealing with the fiasco that will be with these Tiff's, I'm just hoping for the good guys in this thread haha..I could get a pair to try and trade or to "collect" but the way I see it, I'd rather someone who actually wants them to rock deserves it more than me (I don't really care for them) lol

Last edited:

I hate when you get the "joined today" coming off all arrogant and then disappear from NT forever once they get their kicks to resell
agreed

i havent been a member too long, have been on n-sb since 07 as well as lurking this thread for the same amount of time. What made me actually join was reading all the help you guys give to the other long time members on here. 

for someone like me whos local closed in 07 i have strictly had to rely on phone orders or a person picking a pair up for me (which rarely happens but surprisingly there has been a couple goog guys on here who have done that and really appreciate it)

i did help out with the mia's and a small handful of other pairs over the summer but had some health issues go on recently.

just want to let you guys know that it does not go unnoticed.  the forum does get derailed with the people who drop in for the one release like these tiffs and does annoy everyone.

just hoping i can get a pair with your guys help. hate the resell prices i sometimes have to end up buying into.     rant over lol
THATS WHY NIKETALK>>>>>>>>>>>>

NSB, HYPEBEAST, I$$, AND EVERY OTHER SNEAKER MESSAGE BOARD CAN S OUR COLLECTIVE D

ALL HAIL METHOD MAN

So ready for Tiffany Hi's. Need to pick up digi florals and blue florals to complete my floral janoski pack. SBs have so much bang for the buck. Love it.

so is someone new to the game if theyve never posted in this thread before? i will say my interest for sbs has gone down over the years but ive been collecting since i was 15 and have been using nsb.org for a long time. not my fault nike hasnt really come up with any appealing colorways (to me) the past year or 2. 

but anyway ill try my best to help out long island peeps if i find out any info 

Last edited:

Hit me up if your the right size: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4226136114

tired.gif
 Just found out I am going to be in Denver from the 2nd-7th for a work conference... Hoping the flight back is in a good time frame to make it out for the inevitable line that will be forming midnight on the 8th.
im sure the line will be started way before midnight depending how popular sb's etc are in your area.

nice to see people in here realizing shoes are just shoes and that buying/collecting shoes doesn't make you better than anybody else... if only everyone in the sneaker community would have the same mentality. less people with the "elitist" mentality all cause they have certain pairs of shoes would make it more enjoyable to keep buying/collecting. of course that's just my opinion. 

I see where basedlarock was coming from, I'd like to see my people flourish before anyone else but at the same time, this thread gives more than it takes. the reason this thread is better than the SB section on sole collector or n-sb, is that people are willing to share info regardless if someone just joined the day before release or has been a long time member. it's all about helping cause at some point, we were new and didn't know where to start until someone helped lead the way. of course there's times where you need to do some of the work yourself, but more times than not, this thread has info every release.. even if the shop ups the price and is asking for more than box price. hopefully john00 and everyone else that contributes on RD can help plenty of people come feb 8th. 

Last edited:
really hoping that purchasing from diamond's website comes with some sore of incentive, such as a shirt or lacelocks or something along those lines. that would be cool. when do you guys think that lines on fairfax will begin? 

nice to see people in here realizing shoes are just shoes and that buying/collecting shoes doesn't make you better than anybody else... if only everyone in the sneaker community would have the same mentality. less people with the "elitist" mentality all cause they have certain pairs of shoes would make it more enjoyable to keep buying/collecting. of course that's just my opinion. 

Agreed. Is it that hard to try and bond with other people with whom you share some commonality?

A lot of this older SB talk got me nostalgic yesterday, so I broke these out for the doctor's office:

Last edited:
330878622.jpg

Memories...... I remember camping at rival nyc. They were telling customers they got in 24 pairs come release date they only sold 5 pairs with 50+ people in line. Good thing I did my homework got my pair.
been on the look out for a size 10 pair of the j-rods for a decent price. one of my favorite sb's

It comes with rope laces.
Oh my bad. I thought the Chinese package had the coin and rope laces exclusively, i guess it's just the coin then? A nice touch, but not enough to take away from the more widely released pairs, i like that. 

Not going to lie I haven't gone after a newish pair of dunks in a while, but I must at least try for a pair of the diamond highs. I've got the lows so I'm good if I don't pull it off, I just hope this release doesn't make people start going after dunks again, I've been enjoying the past 2 years of buying all kinds of dunks from years past for cheap.

so is someone new to the game if theyve never posted in this thread before? i will say my interest for sbs has gone down over the years but ive been collecting since i was 15 and have been using nsb.org for a long time. not my fault nike hasnt really come up with any appealing colorways (to me) the past year or 2. 

+1... I've been lurking in here forever, just never post. But these Tiff Highs and YOTH got me here.

Agreed. Is it that hard to try and bond with other people with whom you share some commonality?

A lot of this older SB talk got me nostalgic yesterday, so I broke these out for the doctor's office:

Always liked those. I too was feeling nostalgic, I wore my De La Highs today.

Back
Top Bottom