2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In for the tiffs. I know a few spots in the bay getting them. Haven't bought any dunks in about a year... Sold my tiff lows to my cousin for retail way back in 05 smh...

Newbie, but not really...I just hate that people ask the same question such as release date everyday...people you can google that! You can look on sneakernews or a variety of different websites, it's not that we horde info, people just don't want to do the research and it's not even hard research.

Got these in today, very clean looking shoe. Simple

I'm still on the Hunt for a size 9.5 or a 10 In The ugly sweaters. Just can't pay the 200+ sellers want on Ebay

It looks like a lot of my local skate shops that are hit or miss with QS releases are gonna have the YOTH... They only have a single size run from 8-12, but that's better than them not receiving the QS at all... I'm optimistic that these will be available like the Premier's... I hope the same applies to the Tiff Highs... Regardless, I'm here to help as many people cop as I possibly can...

I do
It looks like a lot of my local skate shops that are hit or miss with QS releases are gonna have the YOTH... They only have a single size run from 8-12, but that's better than them not receiving the QS at all... I'm optimistic that these will be available like the Premier's... I hope the same applies to the Tiff Highs... Regardless, I'm here to help as many people cop as I possibly can...

I don't think YOTH or premier were a QS . My YOTH isn't labeled as so and premiers were labeled as SE...

On the other hand my QS BHM came in the QS box ( half black half teal)

the snow is crazy in nyc right now, was gonna go with Premiers today but didnt feel like bustin my ***...thank god for the SB Dunk High Boots.

I do
I don't think YOTH or premier were a QS . My YOTH isn't labeled as so and premiers were labeled as SE...

This where an OG can step in. QS have been really easy to come by, so that why they don't "feel" like QS. There have been QS in the past that don't have the QS labeling, but they are "QS". Really love what Nike has been doing with the quantities of QS, hopefully it continues with the hyped releases coming

I do

I'm pretty sure Nike confirmed that both the Premier and YOTH were Quickstrikes with their release insider page or w/e it's called and I believe most TLO releases are also QS but yeah, I can see where the confusion is coming from...I wonder if they really are quickstrikes or not. I remember hearing rumor once it was learned that the boxes were changed that the half and half box were for quickstrikes but I thought maybe the BHM dunks came with that box bc of the half and half sole...

Last edited:
This where an OG can step in. QS have been really easy to come by, so that why they don't "feel" like QS. There have been QS in the past that don't have the QS labeling, but they are "QS". Really love what Nike has been doing with the quantities of QS, hopefully it continues with the hyped releases coming
I'm pretty sure Nike confirmed that both the Premier and YOTH were Quickstrikes with their release insider page or w/e it's called and I believe most TLO releases are also QS but yeah, I can see where the confusion is coming from...I wonder if they really are quickstrikes or not. I remember hearing rumor once it was learned that the boxes were changed that the half and half box were for quickstrikes but I thought maybe the BHM dunks came with that box bc of the half and half sole...
Thanks fella's... I was about to type up a similar response, but you guys beat me to it... Repped...

Need to see the new p rods in person. Love the 7, and I'm surprised they would move on from those so soon.

Like the hyperdunk-esque heel tho

Back
Top Bottom