2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

"Thrasher" Gato's might actually be "Holland" Gato's for the World Cup, makes sense considering how similar the colorway is to the France ones I posted a few pages back. Regardless, they're available at Flatspot now for whoever said they were waiting on them:

Wish they had a pic of the insole on the site so we could see if they still say "Strike and Destroy"

This is the old pic for anyone who doesn't remember/hasn't seen:

OK, So i probably deserved that one. But just so you know, I'm trying to actually contribute to this community as well, not coming in to snag info and run.

In other forums on NT everyone is so helpful so why the smugness in here? (Serious Question).

lol ^ this is the most helpful thread in NT alot of people just jumping on here cause of the hype of the tiffs if u hadnt been in here in the past then you dont know how helpful this thread actually is... from discounts to release just sit back and relax the info will flow when shops start releasing them.

lol ^ this is the most helpful thread in NT alot of people just jumping on here cause of the hype of the tiffs if u hadnt been in here in the past then you dont know how helpful this thread actually is... from discounts to release just sit back and relax the info will flow when shops start releasing them.
I'm not going to pretend that i'm an SB guy or anything but just reading the last 25-30 pages of this thread last night, easily one of the most supportive and helpful threads on NT.

LMAO THE SMUGNESS IN HERE?

DO YOU EVEN COMMON SENSE BRO?????

I made one post and instantly got "the look." Lol

I feel like Michael Richards after that one stand-up that got ugly.

Anyways, I saw that there was like a zillion posts in here and I don't take enough dumps throughout the day to catch up on all that reading. Sorry for looking so thirsty.

"Thrasher" Gato's might actually be "Holland" Gato's for the World Cup, makes sense considering how similar the colorway is to the France ones I posted a few pages back. Regardless, they're available at Flatspot now for whoever said they were waiting on them:

Wish they had a pic of the insole on the site so we could see if they still say "Strike and Destroy"

This is the old pic for anyone who doesn't remember/hasn't seen:
Isn't thrashers motto "skate and destroy" though?

I made one post and instantly got "the look." Lol

I feel like Michael Richards after that one stand-up that got ugly.

Anyways, I saw that there was like a zillion posts in here and I don't take enough dumps throughout the day to catch up on all that reading. Sorry for looking so thirsty.
I just take a big, long dump to catch up haha

Just got my all white sb dunk lows in today and first thing i did was lace swap on my premiers they look 100x better now what you guys think?

Last edited:
my thoughts exactly nike should have known better lol
I think it's cause of the size of them..they're too thin IMO, if they were as fat as the laces used in Jordan 11's they MIGHT look ok but idk either. Maybe SB's just don't look right without the fat SB laces lol

In other news, I just got owned on a pair of Nontourages I picked up from eBay lol. Dude said he wore them a few times only but the elephant print is in rough shape.

I think it's cause of the size of them..they're too thin IMO, if they were as fat as the laces used in Jordan 11's they MIGHT look ok but idk either. Maybe SB's just don't look right without the fat SB laces lol

In other news, I just got owned on a pair of Nontourages I picked up from eBay lol. Dude said he wore them a few times only but the elephant print is in rough shape.
damn that blows what you gonna do will he accept a return or what

I'm still on the Hunt for a size 9.5 or a 10 In The ugly sweaters. Just can't pay the 200+ sellers want on Ebay
Give it a little time and these will come down in price...how many people are really tryin to buy a Xmas themed shoe in the spring/summer time?...and when these dudes are still holding them then they are just going to want to get rid of them. They going to hang onto them til next Xmas?

I don't think the "strike and destroy" signifies an official collab. Like dude said, it isnt a coincidence that its used in the same font. 

If anything, I think it's paying homage or maybe just flat out thinks its cool. To my knowledge, Phelps has always been down with Nike even when most of the skateboarding world hated them

Back
Top Bottom