2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know you got me covered fam....

wink.gif

Last edited:
I'mma help out the lurkers so go ahead and re-quote me.

TIFF highs will be available 2/8/2014 on Nike.com at 8amPST via twitter link only. Also they will be on Diamond Supply Co website on the same day probably release around 12pm PST and in-store at that shop most likely.

There I've helped.

Last edited:

I like, still available? Link? Thanks.

Don't think anyone in this thread isn't trying to help out, but people refuse to do research. We all were new once, but it doesn't hurt to read a couple of pages to find the info you need. Especially if it's a sneaker you want. To me that's be best part besides getting the sneaker.

I would offer these tips to anyone asking where to cop tiffs and how.
For starters...these are a diamond release so check out diamonds website on release day and follow them on twitter/ig for new release info leading up to feb. 8
Second, check your local skate shop. Note that jimmy jazz, zumiez and shoe palace are not skate shops.
Finally, build a network of friends in the scene. Talk to people. Network. If you come here on feb. 7 to ask it's too late.
These will be an easy cop if you don't rely on Ndc.
I appreciate your input bro. This helped me a lot being that I've been out of the scene for years. I'm trying to get back into SBs.

I want those BHMs, YOTH.

FreeOn -- Those gatos are sick. Did it include a release month wherever you got those pics?
They're the France colorway for the World Cup, available now from Flatspot for about $115, assuming they'll release everywhere else within a few weeks.
I copped this shirt yesterday; it's awesome..dri fit material
Would also like some info on this, pretty dope
Lmaoo, repped both of you

Last edited:
I'mma help out the lurkers so go ahead and re-quote me.

TIFF highs will be available 2/8/2014 on Nike.com at 8amPST via twitter link only. Also they will be on Diamond Supply Co website on the same day probably release around 12pm PST and in-store at that shop most likely.

There I've helped.

Repped

The guy who posted the boxes of Tiff Highs on that local group (KREAM in Chicago) just posted that he got so many friend requests and messages, and how no one in the group knows anything about SBs except him and a few others.

I anticipated as much, not surprised considering the people in that group.
I'm thankful to be part of this thread; one of the only ones on NT that enjoys helping each other out.

The guy who posted the boxes of Tiff Highs on that local group (KREAM in Chicago) just posted that he got so many friend requests and messages, and how no one in the group knows anything about SBs except him and a few others.

I'm thankful to be part of this thread; one of the only ones on NT that enjoys helping each other out.

those will be the same cats who put their VVVVVVVNDS Tiffany Dunks on eBay in March so they can cop the next Jordan, Foam, Kobe, etc

I also love helping dudes out. I just hate how the new people come in here and expect info to be handed to them on a silver platter.

Come in, say what's up and stir discussion. Don't come in here and ask questions that have been several times. Read the thread, if you still have questions we will be glad to answer thrm

I also love helping dudes out. I just hate how the new people come in here and expect info to be handed to them on a silver platter.

Come in, say what's up and stir discussion. Don't come in here and ask questions that have been several times. Read the thread, if you still have questions we will be glad to answer thrm

I hate when you get the "joined today" coming off all arrogant and then disappear from NT forever once they get their kicks to resell

I hate when you get the "joined today" coming off all arrogant and then disappear from NT forever once they get their kicks to resell

What makes it even worst is that these are the same dudes saying SB is dead 6 months ago.

If they're dead, why are they reselling?

Hoping all the all star hype takes the attention away from these

Also fellow new people, it helps to WRITE THINGS DOWN.

If you see a shop that has a phone order on an item, likely they will do a phone order the day of the release if they haven't had their pairs evaporate.

Stay on top of the thread and you'll have tiffs drop in your lap about like this...

I left Kream a while ago. Mods are cool and some of the people are great, but some are just clueless. I once posted one of my a shoe for trade and said I was looking for SBs.... I got sooooooo many regular dunks in my inbox 
mean.gif

Truth, since I've been in the thread I have numerous skate shops in my contacts ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed

i havent been a member too long, have been on n-sb since 07 as well as lurking this thread for the same amount of time. What made me actually join was reading all the help you guys give to the other long time members on here. 

for someone like me whos local closed in 07 i have strictly had to rely on phone orders or a person picking a pair up for me (which rarely happens but surprisingly there has been a couple goog guys on here who have done that and really appreciate it)

i did help out with the mia's and a small handful of other pairs over the summer but had some health issues go on recently.

just want to let you guys know that it does not go unnoticed.  the forum does get derailed with the people who drop in for the one release like these tiffs and does annoy everyone.

just hoping i can get a pair with your guys help. hate the resell prices i sometimes have to end up buying into.     rant over lol

Back
Top Bottom