2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like the night factor Jano's will be coming to the US after all:

This gato colorway is so sick:

FSR of the all-white lows in stock at MIA according to their instagram..

And nick just posted this picture of the tiffs, nothing we havent seen but still:

I'm really feeling the YOTH... need the rope laces and the coin! I mean the coin is easily replaceable, anyone know places that sell similar-colored rope laces?

I really wanna like those YOTH since I'm a sucker for red shoes (challenge red, firecracker's, true reds) but I think these may be too red without enough of a second color to offset it (if that makes sense)...they do however look better with the rope laces that come with them tho

bro, these ain't gr they're qs. Nike sb makes grs but these won't be one. They will however be all over if you know where to look

I've been out of the game for a bit. Do any national retailers get QS releases? I honestly won't even know where to look. And I need these tiffs bad.

Even though this is completely unrelated to Nike SB, i feel like a lot of heads in here would enjoy this since a lot of you dudes rock street/skate wear brands like Stussy, UNDFTD, the hundreds, etc.

Moose Limited is having a 30% off sale with coupon code 30JAN14 . Plus free 1st class shipping over $60

I don't know when it end but this is a damn good deal. Especially the first class shipping. And their selection is impeccable

I was completely wrong on my original stance on the whole tiffany thing. The idea of not sharing the information and/or contributing to this thread. I looked at it completely ignorantly and *** backwards. I sat back and looked at how i jumped into nike SBs. I was a Jordan head at first, not hip to anything with SBs. It was after a group of folks (similar to how folks are here) who hip'd me to the SB culture. 

Had to check myself. Theres a opportunity to influence and show that the Nike SB community is still one of the most dope and 'non-elitist' parts of the sneaker culture. I would feel that i rather contribute than hinder a aspiring Nike SB head. Whether it is just a one time thing or what can develop into a life time thing. So whatever i can do to contribute, i will. Regardless if its directing folks to a pair or whatever.

I would offer these tips to anyone asking where to cop tiffs and how.
For starters...these are a diamond release so check out diamonds website on release day and follow them on twitter/ig for new release info leading up to feb. 8
Second, check your local skate shop. Note that jimmy jazz, zumiez and shoe palace are not skate shops.
Finally, build a network of friends in the scene. Talk to people. Network. If you come here on feb. 7 to ask it's too late.
These will be an easy cop if you don't rely on Ndc.

Based la rock.. I feel where your coming from, it's just most only try the transition when big releases are happening.. I was introduced to sb's way back when. And have seen people come and go because the hype for sb's come and go. Not like the Jordan's consistently getting stronger

What are you guys babbling about? Ltrain giving out tips? Lmao in what direction is this thread headed?.... From the looks of things tiffs are gonna destroy this thread.

FreeOn -- Those gatos are sick. Did it include a release month wherever you got those pics?

Those prices on the bay for Tiff high "preorders" are HILARIOUS.

Remember people --- there is always another shoe. Meaning I'm def going to try to get a pair, but I'm not paying a ridiculous price, and I certainly won't hate myself or leave the game if I miss out. Will help out here as always if possible.

My chick picked me up this huf wool hat with ear flaps because it made her think about the civilist's

Back
Top Bottom