2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Phone orders a go at this shop, just got a pair size 10. Retail + shipping, I'll take it.

This thread is gold. Thanks a bunch fellas, lets keep the good karma going.

Most Def. Thread is on fire right now.

Last edited:
For the BHM Lows?
Yeah, that's what I was told. Maybe the dude that was on the phone gave me some wack info. I meant to say I just got off the phone with them, not I just left them.
frown.gif
  Auto correct can hurt me sometimes.
laugh.gif
 Repped.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what I was told. Maybe the dude that was on the phone gave me some wack info. I meant to say I just got off the phone with them, not I just left them. :frown:   Auto correct can hurt me sometimes. :lol:  Repped.

That's messed up, wow. The first time I called they hung up called back a few seconds later and thats what the guy told me. Even said the UPS guy would be there around 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep forcing myself to like the BHM Lows and the McRad's but I just can't.

Money saved!!!
No need to force yourself, if you don't feel it don't cop it. I say good on you for knowing what you like and don't like. THAT'S what this culture needs more of! Repped!

Last edited:
I want to start out by saying that I've been lurking this page for a couple weeks now, and I have to say this page has been the most friendly thread I've ever read. You 

guys are mad cool and I also wanted to say thanks for posting stuff about where I could get a pair of McRads. Due to my location I have to drive 

about 2 hours to pick up any QS releases, but I have classes and I can't just take off to pick up. But I was able to call around and I got a pair at retail.

So thanks!! 

Last edited:
I've noticed on some pics of the McRads that year is 84 and some the year is 86. Anyone know which is the correct year for the magazine cover. I read that it was 84.

I want to start out by saying that I've been lurking this page for a couple weeks now, and I have to say this page has been the most friendly thread I've ever read. You 
guys are mad cool and I also wanted to say thanks for posting stuff about where I could get a pair of McRads. Due to my location I have to drive 
about 2 hours to pick up any QS releases, but I have classes and I can't just take off to pick up. But I was able to call around and I got a pair at retail.
So thanks!! 

Glad to have you dude!

We were all in your shoes (no pun intended) at one point or another. It can get tough getting hold of a pair of Nike SB's shoes depending on where you're at. Feel free to drop in! Post some picks when you get the shoes too. :smokin

this thread seriously Effs my reps up...

i burn threw reps faster than money
For REAL! You speak the truth!

So thanks!! 
Welcome to the thread my dude! Join in and talk to us!

I keep forcing myself to like the BHM Lows and the McRad's but I just can't.

Money saved!!!
No need to force yourself. SBs has streaks of shoes you like followed by streaks of shoes you don't like. That would just be money wasted that you could use when a shoe comes out that you do like.

I've noticed on some pics of the McRads that year is 84 and some the year is 86. Anyone know which is the correct year for the magazine cover. I read that it was 84.

Nah, 84 on one side and then 86 on the other shoe. The 84 is to mark their appearance in Thrasher as being one of the first African American bands to appear on the cover. The 86 is to mark the release of their Absence of Sanity album.

Nah, 84 on one side and then 86 on the other shoe. The 84 is to mark their appearance in Thrasher as being one of the first African American bands to appear on the cover. The 86 is to mark the release of their Absence of Sanity album.
My rep limit has been reached but you dropped knowledge and good info on this one. Salute!

Edit: Got more reps and repped!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom