2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I keep forcing myself to like the BHM Lows and the McRad's but I just can't.

Money saved!!!
Agreed, I can't either....Neither are my style, even though I like the story behind the McRads. If the BHMs were all suede, I'd prob cop....glad for anyone who does want them and cops though.

Last edited:
Definitely no shame in that. I like the material/color colorway on the McRads but don't like em' enough to cop. Other things on the horizon that I'm more interested in.

Last edited:
Got my tracking # info already, should get'em Friday. Nice consolation prize for missing out on a pair of ASG Air Force Max this past weekend.

The story behind the McRad release sold me, the quality isn't the best IMO but for retail I couldn't pass them up. They look better in person also with black laces it 'tones' them down a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
BHM lows are dope, but I need to stop looking at them :smh:

Broke History Month

roller derbys
Skunks
Cheechs
SOLs
Born in the USAs
McRads
AM 1 "OG"
Royal 1
ASG barkley posite
ASG air force max

Thats all in the past 10 days or so :wow:

Last edited:
A gum sole would've been killer on the BHM lows. The icey sole throws off the colorway IMO.

Last edited:
2 pairs of Royals at 250 each
1 pair of Dunk Contest WCIIIs
1 WPF SBs.

Technically the WPF were free since I sold my Oly VIs but still this was an expensive last 4 weeks.

But I am done till april.

my local spot had one pair of mcrads left and they were my size

luckily I thoroughly inspected both shoes cause one was perfect and the other had glue stains all over the shoe and the mesh was fuzzy in spots

they offered a reduced price but had to def pass

ah well

I've been looking into that. So far I have

RIFLA
holygrailgoods
flightclub

if anyone can add to the list it would be much appreciated

BHM Lows Have Grown Upon The Thread I See.. I Can't Lie, I HATED Them At First, But I'm Thinking About Grabbing Them From My Local. 

P.S. - togusa, Are You Still In The 757?

Whats good folks, I'm new to this thread but I've been lurking. A lot of good info in here. But any of your local spots still have a size 9 in the WPF dunks? My local spot still has a size 9.5 if anybody is interested PM if you want ze info. Yeeeee!

I remember seeing the sample pictures of these. Turns out it's Brian Anderson's shoe.

"Long-time Nike Skateboarding rider Brian Anderson will get his time to shine with the Fall 2013 Brian Anderson capsule. Featured in the collection is the new Nike Project BA sneaker which features a seamless toe-box and a unique traction pattern on the outsole. The silhouette itself is comparable to the current-gen P-Rod model, but with a slim tongue. heel-tab, and what looks to be a tw0-piece midsole. A Premium version in Photo Blue/Team Orange as well a a Gamma Blue/Black-White colorway is slated for a release alongside a slew of apparel and accessories as well."

Last edited:
They look alright. I'd still have to treat em like the toll booth and use the E-ZPass.

Last edited:
BHM lows are dope, but I need to stop looking at them :smh:

Broke History Month

roller derbys
Skunks
Cheechs
SOLs
Born in the USAs
McRads
AM 1 "OG"
Royal 1
ASG barkley posite
ASG air force max

Thats all in the past 10 days or so :wow:

Can't front that's a serious line up. Last year around this time I blew a bunch of cash on the ASG pack, thank god I wasn't feeling them this year.

Stratosphere here in ATL has a few sizes of the McRads left, no phone orders though. They had the BHM lows too, I didn't ask about them, just saw they have em.

The BHM lows look better in person, still wish it was a gum sole though. Hope everyone that wants them can cop for retail or close to it.

Last edited:
just called my skate shop bout the mcrad price. they said 150 for those and 100 for the bhm lows...

anyone seen somethin a lil lower? wasnt expectin to pay 150 for the mcrads...

just called my skate shop bout the mcrad price. they said 150 for those and 100 for the bhm lows...

anyone seen somethin a lil lower? wasnt expectin to pay 150 for the mcrads...

Look back a page. I posted my locals number and they're accepting phone orders for retail plus shipping.

For my philly heads 2nd of the McRad events
33-elg.jpg
http://www.theblockley.com/event/227767-sneak-attack-chuck-treece-philadelphia/

Back
Top Bottom