2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got my McRads from Homegrown, not gonna lie I ordered these thinkin I would probably end up just hookin somebody up with em but after having them in hand they are beautiful. Now just gotta decide which laces I like better

Anybody know where I can find the YOTS or NYC version of the Dunk Sky Hi for my girl??

She's driving me nuts.... :frown:

^Tell her to get it herself.

But anyway
"You can purchase the Pebbled Silver Nike WMNS Dunk Wedge at Kith Manhattan or by phone order at 646-648-6285 for $225 USD"

Last edited:
never heard of this one till now, thanks.  just got the royal blue 1s there and avoided ebay scammers. also for less than ebay.
Nice glad I could help. They are a bit pricey but they have high end clientele alot of local athletes and artists shop there aka Desean Jackson,Nick Young, Meek Mill and Freeway. Definately worth a swing through if your ever in Philly.

Anybody know where I can find the YOTS or NYC version of the Dunk Sky Hi for my girl??

She's driving me nuts....
frown.gif
Ubiqlife.com I think.

she brought me bred 11s and CG 9's I owe her...

"You can purchase the Pebbled Silver Nike WMNS Dunk Wedge at Kith Manhattan or by phone order at 646-648-6285 for $225 USD"

IDK what retail is on them though, so you might get stuck
I called there a couple of days after RD and they were sold out thanks though!

Retail is $225 on the NYC ... :smh:

Not sure on the YOTS...

discussing dunk ski high's in here now? im sure this is what elcerrito had in mind when he created this thread. 

discussing dunk ski high's in here now? im sure this is what elcerrito had in mind when he created this thread. 
No idea where to post, I only saw an official AF1 thread not a dunk thread... If you can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.... If a mod feels he needs to delete my posts feel free.... I apologize....

Size 11.5/12?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

The more I look at the McRads...the more I think I'm just gonna pass for now.  Picked up too much stuff over All Star weekend plus I'm watching a few gems on eBay.  Trying to force myself not to cop double digit shoes for the 4th consecutive month, lol.
no mas.  sorry man

I recall seeing that Nike had a system error and didn't make the McRads in a size 13, but did they make the same mistake with the BHM lows?

I recall seeing that Nike had a system error and didn't make the McRads in a size 13, but did they make the same mistake with the BHM lows?
Correct I had posted that last month. I haven't verified the others, but I have yet to see a BHM Bruin in a size 13. There was one on ebay but I think it was an error. As for the BHM Low it's possible it was also effected with the error. I'll check today and get back.

^ tried to order my size and the site started actin wierd. was a good price too... smh

Anybody seen the Green pair from the Beer Pack anywhere? The Brown pair seems to readily available online but no sign of the Greens.

No idea where to post, I only saw an official AF1 thread not a dunk thread... If you can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.... If a mod feels he needs to delete my posts feel free.... I apologize....

No worries dude. All good.

Anybody seen the Green pair from the Beer Pack anywhere? The Brown pair seems to readily available online but no sign of the Greens.

The heinekens were a Europe release, Buds were here in the US. Some shops in the US got em though. Can't remember what spots though.

Couple deals out there if anyone's interested:

Should be 40% off GR dunks @unite. Use coupon code [COLOR=#red]FRESH[/COLOR] - good until Feb 28th

http://store.unitefootwear.com/men-footwear-sneakers

CCS has some dunks on sale. Free shipping with code [COLOR=#red]IPCC3248[/COLOR]

http://shop.ccs.com/Nike-SB/_-_/N-gn

Last edited:
Good look but Unite is trash for charging almost $200 for McRads when they're going for retail just about everywhere else. I wonder when Javon is going to come down to Earth because they are sitting at that price?

Good look but Unite is trash for charging almost $200 for McRads when they're going for retail just about everywhere else. I wonder when Javon is going to come down to Earth because they are sitting at that price?

I feel ya man. That 175 price deserves a stupid slap.

But when it comes to GR's, my loyalty is with my wallet lol I'll take a deal wherever I can get one.

Thanks for that. Just noticed that those grey lows are out too.

damn, no 13s now- i think i wouldve actually bought these - the green part looks cheap in that pic though (on Spot's site)

They're photography is spotty at times. What ever lights they got also give everything a 'cool' tone as well. The swoosh on those black/purple lows almost looks green/blueish in some shots.

Back
Top Bottom