2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really tempted to cop something off Unite...with my luck they'll cancel again.
laugh.gif
Yeah I ordered the mint/red lows off there a few weeks ago with the "FRESH" code and they cancelled on me too.

And cats have gobbled those Black History Month dunks up at SPOT. They must think the resale is high? They're down to 3-4 sizes and nothing larger than a 8.5 right now.

Really tempted to cop something off Unite...with my luck they'll cancel again.
laugh.gif
Yeah I ordered the mint/red lows off there a few weeks ago with the "FRESH" code and they cancelled on me too.
Ridiculous.  I'll hold off.  Confident that CCS will mark 'em down soon.
And cats have gobbled those Black History Month dunks up at SPOT. They must think the resale is high? They're down to 3-4 sizes and nothing larger than a 8.5 right now.
I could understand it if they were Jordans or Foams, but dudes show their lack of sneaker knowledge when they flock to a shoe like this to flip.

Yah i know what shoe it refers to.
but these are antracite/golden straw

I got those but I gave them to my brother. They were uncomfortable and the golden straw was too much contrast irl. I didnt end up liking em.
Those sparkles changed brightness depending on light

The real reason I gave them away was i didnt like the golden straw, but The comfort was lacking.

If anthracite is the technology that made those so uncofortable, I will pass

can i ask which shop unite is? ive never heard of it, i tried googling it but no luck, unless you mean united? but that site doesnt seem to to have anything for sale

Yah i know what shoe it refers to.
but these are antracite/golden straw

I got those but I gave them to my brother. They were uncomfortable and the golden straw was too much contrast irl. I didnt end up liking em.
Those sparkles changed brightness depending on light

The real reason I gave them away was i didnt like the golden straw, but The comfort was lacking.

If anthracite is the technology that made those so uncofortable, I will pass

I like my golden straws :smokin

But yeah, not sure if you were being sarcastic, anthracite color is usually a dark grayish/blueish hue. But that 6.0 color technology... now THAT sh*ts uncomfortable :tongue: j/k

Cotdamn swagadelph is the yellow book for these BHM's lol. Thanks for the info dude.

Last edited:
Grabbed those 11.5 buds from the link swagadelphia posted, thanks for the assist on those!

nice pick up. I had em in my cart and couldnt pull the trigger. In the last week i picked up the royal 1s, when pigs fly dunks and a pair of St John's BTTYS SB dunks from '05. i need to chill

Last edited:
I like my golden straws
smokin.gif

But yeah, not sure if you were being sarcastic, anthracite color is usually a dark grayish/blueish hue. But that 6.0 color technology... now THAT sh*ts uncomfortable
tongue.gif
j/k

Cotdamn swagadelph is the yellow book for these BHM's lol. Thanks for the info dude.
Just spreading  the love. especially if resellers are sniping em Id rather try to hook up the NT fam first.

I could understand it if they were Jordans or Foams, but dudes show their lack of sneaker knowledge when they flock to a shoe like this to flip.
CCS doesnt have the mint/reds
My bad, didn't clarify.  I want to order the Anthracites, but I'm pretty sure Unite will cancel, lol.  Ima wait til CCS marks them down.

SPOT did have the BHM for 83 + free shipping and no tax (for me in tx at least), pretty much the best deal for em so hopefully it was just a bunch of penny pinching SB heads that grabbed em.

They look alright. I'd still have to treat em like the toll booth and use the E-ZPass.

I feel you about one. They're okay but I thought the samples looked better and there's SO much stuff coming out these will fall to the waste side.

I am stocked to contribute bro!

I am from the Northside, go to school on the Westside(Cal State Long Beach) but live out in the IE (Corona, CA) now.

My last pair of sb's since my recent pick-ups were the "Milli Vanilli's" (I've been out the game for awhile)

I will most def browse the thread

Nothing but helpful dudes from what I've read so far, unlike the infamous JB threads (Digest that statement with a grain of salt, nothing but love for NT as a whole 
grin.gif

Yeah man, welcome to the thread LB fam. You probably went to Jordan, boooooo lol. Lots of good info in here and tons of cool people too. Nice Mili Vanillis (sp?). Real clean.

I feel ya man. That 175 price deserves a stupid slap.

But when it comes to GR's, my loyalty is with my wallet lol I'll take a deal wherever I can get one.

Repped! That's the way I feel. I stay looking for deals.

Swag coming through with info today! Repped!

Kicks Deals is all about the E-Props.  They went from a site that used to drop info on markdowns and sales to a site that basically pillages NT for info and blows up every single spot imaginable.  Still salty at missing out on Undftd Dunks due to them constantly posting links every time sizes reappeared.  The person who runs it has to be a member of this site.  I respect what they stood for when they started, but it's basically a lazy person's paradise.  Just sit back and have all of the info spoonfed to you with minimal effort put in on your part.

Repped! Truth being spoken in this post!

You know I think people might be buying these because they actually like the sneaker. This is the first BHM SB ever, I think people are taken aback by that and SB did a pretty damn good job on the realease. Maybe I'm being optimistic but I think resellers aren't the only ones copping these. Kicks deal thieving as**s posting them probably didn't really help either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom