2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't mean to digress the thread but Atlas is putting up the McRads today at 11am PST. I'm like 70% they do phone orders on RD

http://atlasskateboarding.com/index.php?itemid=801#more  
smile.gif
Thanks for reminding me about Atlas. I had a coupon code for there because they messed up an order and was able to get the the BHM Bruins for a steal.

Bro I mos def understand where you're coming from. If heads would tune in to this thread they wouldn't be paying over retail, lol.

I think that Concord drop will be easier than some people think. Start making plans now and you'll be good.
i hope so. sjam drop was bad at the time.. but nothing compared to the stuff you gotta go through now for hyped releases (anything tied to jordan anyways)

In April Nocturnal Reopens one of the first shops in Philly to sell SB and hopefully the trend continues keep your eyes peeled. Nocturnal Skateshop is back!
Fresh new start!
Fresh new store!
Coming this April!
533 south st

563438_424970060925827_675593490_n.jpg

In April Nocturnal Reopens one of the first shops in Philly to sell SB and hopefully the trend continues keep your eyes peeled. Nocturnal Skateshop is back!
Fresh new start!
Fresh new store!
Coming this April!
533 south st

563438_424970060925827_675593490_n.jpg
Why did they close their doors in the first place?

Why did they close their doors in the first place?
Not 100% sure. but South Street got hit hard in the recession it was a really fun area with Shopping,bars and arts but so much closed and it lost alot of foot traffic so I believe that played a part in it.

Thought I would have my BHM lows today but it looks like they'll be delivered on Monday. Hate waiting.

Never knew Del had a SB, pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumped both sides of the brain and 3030 heavy back in the day :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

que the futurama gif!!!

Edit:

Last edited:
Just got off of the phone with Mike from Atlas. $122 shipped for the McRad's. 
nthat.gif

Hopefully this will be the start of a new beginning with SB's. I've fell off in the past year or so. 
grin.gif

I know it's impossible to get inside now but yesterday I saw DB highs, McRads highs and BHM lows at Supreme NY. Retail.

Back
Top Bottom