2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

*remembers buying Doggystyle and No Need For Alarm on the same day*

*yes I'm old*

Already have the plums (which may be the favorite pair of Dunks I own) so I'll pass on these.

i got plum lows too. so i did consider that but i might have to do these just 'cause.

you know, uh, sneaker collector logic right :tongue:

I hope this is the start for more Hip Hop Collabs. I would love a real deal Wu Tang , Gangstarr, Naught by Nature well pretty much any Hip Hop inspired SB.
sick.gif
 Don't forget the De La High's 

Man I need those 3Ms in a 9.5...

Del the Funky Homosapien is performing in my hometown in April. Supposedly one of my boy's is getting us free tix. Cant say I'm a huge fan either but I'll def. go for free.

A WuTang SB collab would be the ultimate for me.

I gave up hope. But Supreme finally got them, red or black laces can't decide?

Last edited:
Man I need those 3Ms in a 9.5...

Del the Funky Homosapien is performing in my hometown in April. Supposedly one of my boy's is getting us free tix. Cant say I'm a huge fan either but I'll def. go for free.

A WuTang SB collab would be the ultimate for me.
If it was even half as nice as the 99 F&F version I would be stoked.
nike-dunk-high-wu-tang-black-bright-goldenrod-black.jpg

anyone know why some shops are able to sell QS online while others cant? does nike decide, or do the shops?

anyone know why some shops are able to sell QS online while others cant? does nike decide, or do the shops?
It's most likely the shops ability and/or willingness to process online orders. I'd take a guess that most mom n pop shops that carry SB's dont have adequate POS systems to handle such orders on QS. It probably also helps them keep track of inventory easier.

Or 

They just don't want to pay for a fancy online POS. 
laugh.gif

It's most likely the shops ability and/or willingness to process online orders. I'd take a guess that most mom n pop shops that carry SB's dont have adequate POS systems to handle such orders on QS. It probably also helps them keep track of inventory easier.

Or 

They just don't want to pay for a fancy online POS. 
laugh.gif
That's part of it but most of it is Nike's decision. To sell SB QS or GRs online you have to fill out and apply for that type of account. Most shops that are new wait monthes if not YEARS for an SB account. Once you get the account THEN you can apply for the online portion. If you're caught selling online and you don't have that type of account on file with Nike SB, say goodbye to your account. Let's just say, I MAY have seen a shop try and sell online without clearing it with Nike and it didn't work out for them.
nerd.gif

Anyone know the alternate lace color on the BHM lows?

Thanks.

That's some good info John00, didn't know the SB game (lack of a better term)was that serious. New to SBs but I recall QS were pretty hard to come by unless u had a good connection or camp'd online was almost non existent, or maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know the alternate lace color on the BHM lows?

Thanks.

That's some good info John00, didn't know the SB game (lack of a better term)was that serious. New to SBs but I recall QS were pretty hard to come by unless u had a good connection or camp'd online was almost non existent, or maybe I just wasn't paying attention.
I remember those days WELL. PYS was pretty much the only online SB dealer. Them and IGBS (before it closed down) was killing the online thing. But back then most skate shop weren't concerned with having a presence on the Internet.

Last edited:
Does anyone's local still have the Frank Kozik SBs sitting around in small sizes? I know that they're on Cowtown Skateshops site but I need a smaller size then they have. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom