2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:nerd:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Might be my bday cop(3/2/8x) if SPOT allows phone/online orders

They usually don't for releases like this. But who knows they might put a few online since it is their collab.

Not a big fan of lows but lately SB has been dropping some pretty nice ones IMO. I have a feeling that SPOT collab is going to be dope.

Wore these today

Not a big fan of lows but lately SB has been dropping some pretty nice ones IMO. I have a feeling that SPOT collab is going to be dope.

Wore these today
Real nice. I remember these sitting on shelves. Not a huge fan of them but the material was pretty nice on them. Repped.

Last edited:
Repped. Thanks for that link. I've heard of the site but that price is a little high. I'll bookmark this and keep a eye on it. I'm looking for a good deal on these. Ebay might be my best bet.

No problem man, thought I should try to help you out as you help a lot of people in this thread. Sorry the link was of no use.

Anyway wore my McRad's to the yeezy concert and they held up pretty well. A little toe box creasing and that white outsole is a killer but happy I copped

Last edited:
Are there no BHM lows in a size 13?

Would order a size 12 but I don't want to cop and the shoes won't fit.

if you stumble across sequoias for a nice price (below retail) please be so kind as to post the info. thanks

how long have they been out anyway?

Got these on Friday. Will post a video review on them later today.
How are they in person homie?

I'm seriously contemplating getting a pair once they drop in the Bay Area, but am having second thoughts as it may take my Brazils out

of the rotation. Bad enough I rarely wear them as it is....

"MustCopKicks"
Didn't See These Up Here Yet...

literally 2 pages back bro.

Last edited:
Glad they kept it simple with the SPOT dunks, the finer details is whats gonna make the shoe IMO. Those high-res pics of the BHM lows look great, can't wait for my pair to get here already! They may be the best one out the pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are they in person homie?

I'm seriously contemplating getting a pair once they drop in the Bay Area, but am having second thoughts as it may take my Brazils out
of the rotation. Bad enough I rarely wear them as it is....

Hey Cy, gonna do a video review on my channel. As far as I know, simple, clean dunk...not a "Black & Tan" fiasco like last year. Good thing I copped for retail too. :D

Back
Top Bottom