2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ayo kineticskateboarding.com has an 8.5 and 11 left
+1

I am a 11.5 
mean.gif

Anyone know any socal spots that have bhm lows in stock? I will bee-line to anywhere in the greater LA area to snag a pair lol

Are the sPOTs only going to be available at their store only or other stores too?? What did they do with cigar city release? Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Are the sPOTs only going to be available at their store only or other stores too?? What did they do with cigar city release? Thanks for the info.
The cigars had special box and insoles for their stores. Then the blue box regular was a QS for the rest. Hopefully this will be the same. No idea though what they will or won't do on these.

The cigars had special box and insoles for their stores. Then the blue box regular was a QS for the rest. Hopefully this will be the same. No idea though what they will or won't do on these.
Yeah, i'm wondering if it will be like cncpts release. If so, probably wont know if people have them until the shoes are there. Seemed like it took at least a month before "wpf" came to other stores.

+1

I am a 11.5 
mean.gif

Anyone know any socal spots that have bhm lows in stock? I will bee-line to anywhere in the greater LA area to snag a pair lol
Stay posted in the thread. Most shops haven't gotten the BHM lows yet.

Was there a difference between the two cigar city releases and the WPF releases, other than the laces? I'm talking materials wise? Thanks.

Hopefully we get the SPOT collab as a QS later.

Was there a difference between the two cigar city releases and the WPF releases, other than the laces? I'm talking materials wise? Thanks.

Hopefully we get the SPOT collab as a QS later.
Same materials on both shoes, just accessories were the only difference(s).

can one of yall good nters PM me a good site to cop GOOD SBs from not any of these GR releases but like limited euro exclusives and QSs. thanks in advance im not super into SBs i ony own a couple but Im in dc and stores around here suck now a days.

can one of yall good nters PM me a good site to cop GOOD SBs from not any of these GR releases but like limited euro exclusives and QSs. thanks in advance im not super into SBs i ony own a couple but Im in dc and stores around here suck now a days.

dudes not even a big SB fan yet wants us to do all the work for him. oh, & he cant be bothered with GR sites, he only wants the exclusive sites...looks like word is getting around about the generosity in this thread.

man going through this thread and im tearing up on the inside looking at all of the shoes you guys are posting and talking about from back in the day.. regret skating in some of the dunks that i had... the thought of the silver, black and pink boxes makes me cringe haha what can you do 

Those BHM shots have me sold too hopefully Martini gets them in this week since its walking distance from my house.

man going through this thread and im tearing up on the inside looking at all of the shoes you guys are posting and talking about from back in the day.. regret skating in some of the dunks that i had... the thought of the silver, black and pink boxes makes me cringe haha what can you do 
Lol, good on you for taking the time to look through the thread. Welcome my dude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom