2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You know I think people might be buying these because they actually like the sneaker. This is the first BHM SB ever, I think people are taken aback by that and SB did a pretty damn good job on the realease. Maybe I'm being optimistic but I think resellers aren't the only ones copping these. Kicks deal thieving as**s posting them probably didn't really help either.
I'd love to believe that its just dudes who want them copping... but just type in "nike sb bhm" in ebay and look at how many are already popping up on there. Seriously can't believe dudes go through that much trouble to come up 50$ or so. I'm sure there are a lot of people who genuinely want the shoe, but resellers definitely jumped on them too. Thanks to kicksdeals for encouraging them and making it too easy also.

Last edited:
I like my golden straws :smokin

But yeah, not sure if you were being sarcastic, anthracite color is usually a dark grayish/blueish hue. But that 6.0 color technology... now THAT sh*ts uncomfortable :tongue: j/k

Cotdamn swagadelph is the yellow book for these BHM's lol. Thanks for the info dude.
no I wasnt being sarcastic. the golden straw anthracite and the new anthracite look nothing alike. At first I thought it was the colorway. After comparing these two I thoought it could be the **** that makes it sparkle outside.

I'd love to believe that too but just type in "nike sb bhm" in ebay and look at how many are already popping up on there. Prob mostly thanks to kicksdeals posting. Seriously can't believe dudes go through that much trouble to come up 50$ or so.

Well I mean you can type in any recent release no matter what it is and it'll pop up on EBay. You could type in "When Pigs Fly" and BOOM! You can't tell me that people wanted that WPF dunk. I think the thirst is real out here man. People believe that they can come up so they'll do it. I just think that people really are feeling the pack for the most part and now that the LOVE for the BHM lows has arisen, I don't know what to say.

Does anyone know if CCS matches their website prices in-store?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I mean you can type in any recent release no matter what it is and it'll pop up on EBay. You could type in "When Pigs Fly" and BOOM! You can't tell me that people wanted that WPF dunk. I think the thirst is real out here man. People believe that they can come up so they'll do it. I just think that people really are feeling the pack for the most part and now that the LOVE for the BHM lows has arisen, I don't know what to say.
Yeah... I edited what I wrote a bit but yeah I feel you, I know people are copping cuz they want them, I definitely don't doubt that. I just see them hitting ebay with a quickness too is all. I just hope the SB heads don't get screwed over/pay over retail for something they want because of resellers is all.

Just wait til the Concords drop....haha.

Last edited:
No these are beasts. I read the descriptions "Only size 11, 9, 10, on eBay!" "Rare" "Quickstrike" "Don't Sleep". :lol: I'm scared to post links now. They can't find out about all of the low key shops. That's why I wish you couldn't lurk every thread on the board.

Some good discussion the last few posts.

That last pic of the McRads...dammit.
laugh.gif

Just copped some Huaraches, so my shoe buying for the month is officially over.   Confident when I'm ready to cave on the McRads they'll be there.  I've made enough impulse buys this month.  Time to go back to being a frugal bargain hunter.

Yeah... I edited what I wrote a bit but yeah I feel you, I know people are copping cuz they want them, I definitely don't doubt that. I just see a lot hitting ebay with a quickness too is all. I just hope the SB heads don't get screwed over/pay over retail for something they want because of resellers is all.

Just wait til the Concords drop....haha.

Bro I mos def understand where you're coming from. If heads would tune in to this thread they wouldn't be paying over retail, lol.

I think that Concord drop will be easier than some people think. Start making plans now and you'll be good.

Bro I mos def understand where you're coming from. If heads would tune in to this thread they wouldn't be paying over retail, lol.

I think that Concord drop will be easier than some people think. Start making plans now and you'll be good.
It's funny but I'm not really into the concords either, not a patent leather fan. I just know the hype/thirst will be real...I actually tend to like more of the GR stuff than the QS. Not into flashy or loud stuff as much anymore, maybe cuz I'm getting too old. Haha.

On a different note ...I used to live in LB for about 5yrs too, I saw a couple of you guys in here are from there. I Love LB man, usually rockin my LB Dirtbags hat most days up here in Nor Cal. Still have a lot of friends down there and go visit when I can.

ive been using CCS for as long as i can remember. prob over 10 years, i had no idea they had stores

Local mall has one, was in there today but they didn't have those deals like they're website. I guess that answered my question.

69 for those sequoia lows is pretty tempting.

It is kinda wild how someones point of view will shift at the slightest opinion of a total stranger. Some random guy posts on the internet that a shoe is rare or hot, then a handful of guys eat that up and then the rumor snowballs... When all they had to do was a little research on their own, or just some friggin common sense.

I mean, look at the "88 BC 3" rumor blew up all from a .5 second blurry a** camera shot on sportscenter. Its hard not to laugh sometimes but then at the same time these are the same cats lining up hours for a shoe they wont even wear. Some guys have an SB Dunk shop in their area and gotta phone order across country for a release because of these guys...

It is kinda wild how someones point of view will shift at the slightest opinion of a total stranger. Some random guy posts on the internet that a shoe is rare or hot, then a handful of guys eat that up and then the rumor snowballs... When all they had to do was a little research on their own, or just some friggin common sense.

I mean, look at the "88 BC 3" rumor blew up all from a .5 second blurry a** camera shot on sportscenter. Its hard not to laugh sometimes but then at the same time these are the same cats lining up hours for a shoe they wont even wear. Some guys have an SB Dunk shop in their area and gotta phone order across country for a release because of these guys...
I don't get it either bro, but like I said in a post a couple of pages back it's all about knowing your history and being educated on the brand. Hell, there's people in here that are WAITING for cetain SBs to go on sale because we KNOW what's up. I say let the hypebeast make the mistake and pay an outrageous amount for nothing, while we make that reseller wish he'd never bought the shoe to resell it in the first place. I honestly believe that people make clear cut decisions sometimes to be clueless in this culture. Repped!

Last edited:
I don't get it either bro, but like I said in a post a couple of pages back it's all about knowing your history and being educated on the brand. Hell, there's people in here that are WAITING for cetain SBs to go on sale because we KNOW what's up. I say let the hypebeast make the mistake and pay an outrageous amount for nothing, while we make that reseller wish he'd never bought the shoe to resell it in the first place. I honestly believe that people make clear cut decisions sometimes to be clueless in this culture. Repped!

they dont wear what they like, they wear what they think other people will like. its horrible

Dope customs.... if nebody is looking for ds gold box heat sz 10 pm me... Passing on the bhms now...those infrareds looks way better now. Copping those for sure , hopefully on sale..

Back
Top Bottom