2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For my philly heads 2nd of the McRad events
33-elg.jpg
http://www.theblockley.com/event/227767-sneak-attack-chuck-treece-philadelphia/

Are they coming to the west coast by any chance? I would really like to meet Chuck. I don't remember if I asked you Swag, but didn't they preform at your local shop? Was it a great experience?

Last edited:
Are they coming to the west coast by any chance? I would really like to meet Chuck. I don't remember if I asked you Swag, but didn't they preform at your local shop? Was it a great experience?
They performed at a Skatepark here. And unfortunately I couldnt attend. But this looks like something more up my alley.

Nj skate in New Brunswick has the mcrads at 115. No phone orders but I can pick them up tomorrow n ship if anyone wants
^ Posts like this make the world a better place. 
pimp.gif

These arrived from SPOT today.  Others have stated that they received their McRads with QC/QA issues and mine were no different.  Spot of green on the inner swoosh, hard leather, and generally "ashy" suede.  Lincoln E-Z cleaner + toothbrush / razor + careful effort = satisfaction.  A 10 minute investment certainly makes a difference.  Hopefully this helps those that are on the fence or considering paying over retail sight unseen.  Never mind the miss-match...considering the purchase of yellow SB laces.

My weakness is I can't say no.
My weakness is I can't let go.
So stay with me I'll let you know
that love is something I can show.

I heard it's not bad to do without,
...it's in my mind, I'll work it out.
I tried and tried and got nowhere.
But still I know what it's all about.

My weakness is I can't say no.
My weakness is I can't let go.
So stay with me I'll let you know
that love is something I can show.

Strangely appropriate considering my weakness is the only reason I have these initial passes. 

Congrats Mr. Treece / McRad!

Anyone have pics of the McRads with black laces? Thinking about pulling the trigger on these but the red laces are too loud, in my opinion. 

Black laces > Red laces

Rep+1
Welcome to the thread. I'd go with the black, if your looking for places to cop, go some pages back. There's TONS of info.

*Looks at location*

Are you from the Eastside, Northside or the Westside of the Beach?

Welcome to the thread. I'd go with the black, if your looking for places to cop, go some pages back. There's TONS of info.

*Looks at location*

Are you from the Eastside, Northside or the Westside of the Beach?
I am stocked to contribute bro!

I am from the Northside, go to school on the Westside(Cal State Long Beach) but live out in the IE (Corona, CA) now.

My last pair of sb's since my recent pick-ups were the "Milli Vanilli's" (I've been out the game for awhile)

I will most def browse the thread

Nothing but helpful dudes from what I've read so far, unlike the infamous JB threads (Digest that statement with a grain of salt, nothing but love for NT as a whole 
grin.gif

No need to force yourself, if you don't feel it don't cop it. I say good on you for knowing what you like and don't like. THAT'S what this culture needs more of! Repped!
Thanks fam.

I scooped up a pair of the McRad's for a homie who was out of town....

The shop had my size at retail, couldn't pull the trigger on a pair for myself.....

Usually I regret not buying a shoe on the drive home, but in this case I didn't....

Last edited:
I am stocked to contribute bro!

I am from the Northside, go to school on the Westside(Cal State Long Beach) but live out in the IE (Corona, CA) now.

My last pair of sb's since my recent pick-ups were the "Milli Vanilli's" (I've been out the game for awhile)

I will most def browse the thread

Nothing but helpful dudes from what I've read so far, unlike the infamous JB threads (Digest that statement with a grain of salt, nothing but love for NT as a whole 
grin.gif
do those laces resemble dreads or braids? haha.........no but seriously do they?

you guys think SBs will ever retro? not like what theyve been doing with releasing another version of an older release ie. pushhead 2 tikashi 2 and stuff like that but retro the original joint. just asking cause man they have some ish i PRAY i could get my hands on again for a decent price.

you guys think SBs will ever retro? not like what theyve been doing with releasing another version of an older release ie. pushhead 2 tikashi 2 and stuff like that but retro the original joint. just asking cause man they have some ish i PRAY i could get my hands on again for a decent price.

Welcome to the thread! We discussed that a few pages back too my dude. :D

Also got a few crown royals (I'm tempted to pick up a pair..) at 60.
Size 11.5/12?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

The more I look at the McRads...the more I think I'm just gonna pass for now.  Picked up too much stuff over All Star weekend plus I'm watching a few gems on eBay.  Trying to force myself not to cop double digit shoes for the 4th consecutive month, lol.

Confessions of a sneaker addict, I can totally relate. Nike knows exactly what they're doing.

IMO black laces>red laces on the McRads.

Size 11.5/12?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

The more I look at the McRads...the more I think I'm just gonna pass for now.  Picked up too much stuff over All Star weekend plus I'm watching a few gems on eBay.  Trying to force myself not to cop double digit shoes for the 4th consecutive month, lol.
i'll call and check when they open later today.  they only had 5 left.. and i know i saw an 8.5 and 9 (my sz), don't know what the others were.

i don't know why they gotta tempt me by having my size, wallet is hurting from the royal 1s =.=

Back
Top Bottom