2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure how many people are here from Houston, but I'm moving there soon and would like to know what spots there get QS releases?
I saw Southside Skatepark, Shannon's Streetwaves , Tipping Point thanks to John00 mentioning HTSS, but not sure what accounts they have?
Also, preferably around Sugar Land area

not from Houston but i rap...nevermind

if i'm not mistaken Premium Goods and Tipping Point should be in your area.

not sure about the others that were mentioned but i do recall 2 shops but can't remember the names

Thoughts?? Nike SB Eric Koston Black/Grey

[/IMG]

not from Houston but i rap...nevermind

if i'm not mistaken Premium Goods and Tipping Point should be in your area.

not sure about the others that were mentioned but i do recall 2 shops but can't remember the names
hah.  Premium Goods (unless they have a new store) is in Rice Village right?  I didn't know they got SB releases..

thanks for the info!

i haven't been to Premium Goods in years but i thought SB's were present the last time i visited. i could be wrong

Last edited:
Looks like nothing I like is on the horizon. I'll probably double up on the McRads and wait for the Birch pair to go on sale in the meantime I've had my eyes on a pair of Shoe Goos.

Last edited:
wasn't a fan of the BHM until my brother @mrnikesb6 broke em down for me...

whats the second lace color?

im guessing white laces on a BHM sneaker would be considered blasphemous

Last edited:
wasn't a big fan of the spacejam sb

definitely not a fan
mean.gif
of the concord sb

John00 thank you, kind sir...thank. you.
No problem my dude. She is a bad one, I WILL say that.
Not sure how many people are here from Houston, but I'm moving there soon and would like to know what spots there get QS releases?

I saw Southside Skatepark, Shannon's Streetwaves , Tipping Point thanks to John00 mentioning HTSS, but not sure what accounts they have?

Also, preferably around Sugar Land area
HTSS is just a event like DunkXchange. They're not a retailer they just host event where retailers can come and sell stuff.
sun it's called Backdoor Skate...the hell you expect
LMAO!! REPPED!!!!

No problem my dude. She is a bad one, I WILL say that.

HTSS is just a event like DunkXchange. They're not a retailer they just host event where retailers can come and sell stuff.

LMAO!! REPPED!!!!
haha, my bad, wasn't clear.  What I meant was that people mentioned different stores in houston bc you brought up HTSS.  I wasn't sure what accounts the other 3 stores had.

Shop about an hour and a half away from me got the BHM lows today. No phone orders though, so looks like they're popping up. Anyone know a spot doing phone orders for retail please get @ me. Thanks! I'm feeling them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just copped a pair of the concepts WPF QS. I ordered a pair of blue laces from fully laced. But i had no idea these sb dunk hi laces are over 60 inches. I ordered the 54in. A lil short but but Either way i love em. Said id never wear a pink shoe but nike sb and concepts killed this.

I see my local shop got the BHM Lows but I really, really got to slow down with the shoe stuff. This past weekend was brutal! :x

Back
Top Bottom