2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sun...the pics! :nerd:

Lol, dude I'd get banned for LIFE! I'll see when I get home if I could adjust a picture and make it NT appropriate.

Did Trinidad perform? just curious what hes like live. He is one of the headliners for the Roots picnic this year and im still 50/50 on dude.  Reebok reps are always super cool and they seem to actually want to know what you buy and why regardless of brand. I am glad to see Reebok making a strong comeback.

He didn't preform, he was just there for the Reebok section. I actually caught him outside of the building before he went in and he was signing autographs and taking pictures with fans. He got rushed inside because I think ALL the celeb appearances at H-Town were supposed to be a total secret. I wasn't able to get a picture of him but I was literally a couple feet from dude. He looks just like he looks in his videos it's crazy. But he's a cools dude. What do you think of his music?

Sounded like good times John. What'd you rock? 8)

I was undecided at first but I ended up rocking some 2000 Infrared 6s. I got a GANG of neck breakers and one shop owner that was there offered to buy them off my feet. Something clean and simple.

Since the cat is out of the bag 
mean.gif

http://kicksdeals.com/2013/02/18/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-mcrad-2/

Come on Kicks Deals! Damn stay blowing up the spot! Literally this time! How much did they have the up for?

I swear I'm beginning to hate flippin Kicks Deals.  Why can't they go back to posting stuff about random markdowns?

First they lead off by posting spots over retail and telling all of their followers how this is a highly sought after QS.  Now a retail drop comes while I'm out at Home Depot and they get eaten alive. :lol:

At this rate, I'm better off either ignoring the McRads for a month until hype dies down or I'll just snatch a pair for the $175 going rate.

Dude you won't need to cop for $175, go to my last post about Southside Skatepark, they'll take care of you. What size do you wear?

finally parted ways with my PH2's :nthat: nice stuff City Spud, glad you've been getting the pairs you want

Thanks man. Yeah the local shop here reminds me of the one back in NC that I was a custom to. It's been a little easier to get my SBs here. I've only missed the PH2 release

my local skateshop finally started carrying nikes
nthat.gif

179620_525035550852393_336386486_n.jpg

i've never skated in dunks, hopefully i can find some cheap ones to skate in.

fivepoints skate shop in ventura for those local to LA or the valley, they didn't have any displayed when i went but i will update later

Last edited:
my local skateshop finally started carrying nikes
nthat.gif
179620_525035550852393_336386486_n.jpg

i've never skated in dunks, hopefully i can find some cheap ones to skate in.

fivepoints skate shop in ventura for those local to LA or the valley, they didn't have any displayed when i went but i will update later

Awesome! Let us know if they do phone orders.

Is SPOT the only place you'll be able to purchase the 'SPOT' dunk? I hate teaser pics.

It most likely will not be the only place that you can cop. Just like every other Nike SB/Skate shop collab they will become available to other shops at a later date.

Lol, dude I'd get banned for LIFE! I'll see when I get home if I could adjust a picture and make it NT appropriate.
He didn't preform, he was just there for the Reebok section. I actually caught him outside of the building before he went in and he was signing autographs and taking pictures with fans. He got rushed inside because I think ALL the celeb appearances at H-Town were supposed to be a total secret. I wasn't able to get a picture of him but I was literally a couple feet from dude. He looks just like he looks in his videos it's crazy. But he's a cools dude. What do you think of his music?
I was undecided at first but I ended up rocking some 2000 Infrared 6s. I got a GANG of neck breakers and one shop owner that was there offered to buy them off my feet. Something clean and simple.
Come on Kicks Deals! Damn stay blowing up the spot! Literally this time! How much did they have the up for?
Dude you won't need to cop for $175, go to my last post about Southside Skatepark, they'll take care of you. What size do you wear?
I like the mixtape and all gold is a banger. as much as I love all the golden age hip hop (Wu Tang, Big L being my favorites) I love alot of the new stuff coming out. I got a soft spot for some trap beats and ratchet ish.

I like the mixtape and all gold is a banger. as much as I love all the golden age hip hop (Wu Tang, Big L being my favorites) I love alot of the new stuff coming out. I got a soft spot for some trap beats and ratchet ish.

I think his mixtape is decent. He's not very lyrical but I think "All Gold" hit the streets hard. I like Trinidad the person more then I like his music. I've watched a ton of his interviews and he's a really smart guy and has a great outlook on life. I wish dude the best.

Here's my little collection,

(Lows: Space Jams, Loons, Nontourage, Levis, BHM Bruins, Millers, & Hunter Mids)

Millers & Hunters are trashed, my beaters that i skate.

(Highs: Gortex, SOL, Thai Temples, Quagmires, Unlucky 13)

On another note, you dudes are sleeping! Those BHM Bruins are fresh. I was so hyped on the McRads and when I seen them in person I had to pass. I dont know, they look good in fliks McRads, are still sitting in the shop.Full size run.

Here's my little collection,

(Lows: Space Jams, Loons, Nontourage, Levis, BHM Bruins, Millers, & Hunter Mids)
Millers & Hunters are trashed, my beaters that i skate.
(Highs: Gortex, SOL, Thai Temples, Quagmires, Unlucky 13)

On another note, you dudes are sleeping! Those BHM Bruins are fresh. I was so hyped on the McRads and when I seen them in person I had to pass. I dont know, they look good in fliks McRads, are still sitting in the shop.Full size run.

Dope sb collection

^ Dope collection, those BHM Bruins are nice the suede looks buttery dope pickup.
Thanks dude, the suede is butter and the croc skin is on point, I gotta grab another pair. The last Bruin I seen Nike release was a blue box, so from my understanding this is the first Bruin & maybe the only for this box series. Who knows, this thought just literally popped up into my head. Gotta check with my sources and see whats up.

Hows the hype looking for the concords? I would love to cop a pair, they'd look so fresh in the summer but I can't go thru the crap I went thru for the last SBs i copped the 'Nontourage'

Last edited:
Hows the hype looking for the concords? I would love to cop a pair, they'd look so fresh in the summer but I can't go thru the crap I went thru for the last SBs i copped the 'Nontourage'
I'm Sure Plenty Of Jordan Heads Will Hop On This Release, But I'm Personally Still 50/50 On Them. Icey Soles On SB's Turn Me Off.

damn at missing the mc rads on spot

how is retail a deal?

they're just posting regular links

they also messed up the finishline restock

lame

Back
Top Bottom