2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

congratulations to everyone who was able to cop the mcrads from spot for retail.  nice collections  cityspud   & tendrock...still kicking myself for not picking up the koston lows & highs for retail when i had the chance  
frown.gif

Last edited:
Hows the hype looking for the concords? I would love to cop a pair, they'd look so fresh in the summer but I can't go thru the crap I went thru for the last SBs i copped the 'Nontourage'
These will be a lot easier to pick up. They aren't like the traditional QS's in regards to very limited allocation per shop.

bhm bruins came in, really love the simple colorway/materials...anyone else get different croc leather on their swooshes though?

thanks john, appreciated.

Last edited:
that different croc leather is mad dope, being different makes it a ton times better.

for skaters, i saw on facebook that danny supa might be back on nike.

2ba6a829060428c94f81e4d2f2e4b162.jpg

Un'ds the McRads today.....yeah I couldnt wait kids at my school wouldnt know a SB from a 6.0 though smh
ohwell.gif

Every time I see pics posted of the Nontourages I want to cry myself to sleep....

I feel the same way about those banned 1's in your avatar |I

Lol and it's crazy how that works...for the Banned 1s all I did was call NDC the night they dropped in the Portland outlet. SHOULD'VE doubled.

As for the Nontourages...sigh. Camped for hours, came up empty handed. That was the absolute last time I'll camp for some damn kicks. Lmao

march mid release 

nike-sb-dunk-mid-hyper-red-570x350.jpg

not sure when these drop.

nike-sb-dunk-low-burgundy-brown-white-1.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-burgundy-brown-white-11.jpeg

st patricks QS

nike-sb-dunk-high-st-patricks-day-07-570x427.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-st-patricks-day-04-570x427.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-st-patricks-day-02-570x427.jpg

heres more pics of the concord SB release.

nike-sb-dunk-low-concord-early-ebay-2.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-concord-early-ebay-3.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-concord-early-ebay-4.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-concord-early-ebay-5.jpg

rope laces is a nice touch on the concords but its still a pass

they do look nice from the top view tho

pass on those red mids, don't wanna get shot by some crip tryin to earn his stripes. the quality on the burgandy lows looks nice, will probably cop. the green highs are a pass mainly cuz of the all leather upper. the concords are looking really good, will definitely grab a couple pairs...but only for retail.

i like that mesh-E material on the concords and laces, those pictures made them look better than i thought.

wasn't a big fan of the spacejam sb

definitely not a fan :smh: of the concord sb

John00 thank you, kind sir...thank. you.

Last edited:
Looks like the only thing I'll be copping anytime soon other than the two Highs I'm waiting for a price drop on (Anthracites and those Navy/Golds) are those McRads.  Still want the Concords, but piss yellow within a year...not as sure anymore.

Gonna hit up that spot that John00 posted about for the McRads.  eBay prices are encouraging so if anything I won't have to pay that $175+ shipping.

on the fence with the concord. will most likely end up passing on them. people will be all over the concord too :x

Last edited:
concord = meh.... cool idea but you can only wear it a few times...looks like it can get dirty as ****.

Not sure how many people are here from Houston, but I'm moving there soon and would like to know what spots there get QS releases?

I saw Southside Skatepark, Shannon's Streetwaves , Tipping Point thanks to John00 mentioning HTSS, but not sure what accounts they have?

Also, preferably around Sugar Land area

None of those pictures are really calling me, the burgundy low is mildly interesting but it's looking like money saved for the next month or 2.

Full pics of the SPOT collab are needed tho :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom