2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1607864514015.jpeg

I’m the opposite. Lows are just more comfortable bc they’re more versatile. Especially driving, more range or movement, etc. .might be because I’m over 6’4” though too, working with body proportions. although I do want the Spartans.

Im really feelin the look of the highs in classic colors right now though. Lows are definitely easier to wear for comfort.

I feel like $200-220 is the max to pay resell on some dunks. I only justify because I pay that much for other shoes.

Every day your tolerance grows $10 lol. I'd never pay more than $180 for sbs and now seeing how prices are now have to bump it to $250

Prices have been dropping on stockx but paying $250 after taxes and fees for some lows got me feeling a way

yeah Iveseen some decently low prices lately but it’s that $40+ in fees and shipping that ruins it. Was looking at those midnight navy dunk lows that just released and I just can’t pull the trigger.

Something about paying more than $200 for what is essentially a GR dunk just doesn’t sit right with me lol.

yeah Iveseen some decently low prices lately but it’s that $40+ in fees and shipping that ruins it. Was looking at those midnight navy dunk lows that just released and I just can’t pull the trigger.

Something about paying more than $200 for what is essentially a GR dunk just doesn’t sit right with me lol.
Supply and demand though. There are hundreds of pairs of Maize Dunks in my size on StockX. There are 16 pair of the Navy’s. Pretty low for a GR.

Supply and demand though. There are hundreds of pairs of Maize Dunks in my size on StockX. There are 16 pair of the Navy’s. Pretty low for a GR.

yeah but it’s the same thing with the Maize dunks or pretty much every dunk that’s released this year. Over $200 after shipping and fees.

GRs that used to sit on shelves 3 or 4 years ago are now selling out instantly and going for $200+ resell. Just makes me want to pay resell even less knowing how it used to be before the mass hype came in.

and those midnight navy dunks are an Orange label release so you’d think they’d release at skateshops in the US eventually, no?

Back
Top Bottom