2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Y’all wall hanging the strange love decks? And $80 to that isle shaped deck.. just curious the attraction. Just fans of the brand/Sean’s art now after his dunks this year?

Today for more rain.
20201212_131416.jpg

Grabbed an elves deck and a chambray cinelogo tee :smokin

Nice picks! Two items with closest affiliation to the dunks. Hopefully you hit on the dunks too. That would be a nice set!

Y’all wall hanging the strange love decks? And $80 to that isle shaped deck.. just curious the attraction. Just fans of the brand/Sean’s art now after his dunks this year?

After the dunks this year I got put onto the brand. I didn’t know it was Sean Cliver brand at first. I knew of his Supreme collabs in the past but didn’t really know Clivers backstory (which is interesting). The Apple deck is what really got me into SL stuff though. I think that’s the best deck that’s come out this year. The Todd Bratrud Nike SB elements are dope.

Also want to add I really like the way their drops work. Everything loads right at the announced released time but says “coming soon” instead of “add to cart”. Then different items will go live randomly one at a time at different times. I’ve been able to cop things manually with ease as long as I’m patient waiting for the stock to go live. I copped during my shower today:lol:

Dang - I can't bring myself to break them out yet because of the chance of rain in my area. lol

Who is going to rock the black laces or even the white?

I have not seen anyone have the white ones in yet. I keep going back and forth, I am thinking of the black tho just to break it up a bit more and plus the tounge is black.

Dang - I can't bring myself to break them out yet because of the chance of rain in my area. lol

Who is going to rock the black laces or even the white?

I have not seen anyone have the white ones in yet. I keep going back and forth, I am thinking of the black tho just to break it up a bit more and plus the tounge is black.

WTF? It's all leather. What's rain gonna do to it? :nerd:

WTF? It's all leather. What's rain gonna do to it? :nerd:
lol was thinking the same
He had his fans before this years dunks. We are talking about one of the most iconic skate artists ever. I’ve been chasing his stuff for 20 years...
Nice. Yeah of course that’s why I ask, seems like the dunk craze got even more of an audience into it, collectors type items.

Those look good ihustle ihustle I’ve seen some toeboxes look way off

I Wanna Say Shout Out To Satellite Boardshop In Boulder! :pimp:

Ended Up Hitting The Raffle For “Laser Oranges” And Missed The Email Instructions Yesterday To Call And Confirm. Missed A Follow Up Email Later Yesterday Afternoon And When I Noticed This Morning, Thought For Sure I Was Done. Hit Them Up On IG And Sent An Email And They Responded Saying They’d Check. After No Response, I Called And Was Told They Must’ve Sold Them. A Couple Hours Later And They Messaged Me In IG And Told Me Call The Store. Called And Turns Out One Of The Workers Had Gotten Them After They Didn’t Hear From Me And The Owners Asked For Them Back To “Get Into Loyal Customer Hands” :wow:

So Damn Thankful! :nthat:
64A1BD78-608B-42A6-979F-169C76AC4F32.jpeg

Got Call From Another Shop On Chi’s Too For Pickup Monday. Good Day From The SB Gods 8)

Back
Top Bottom